5. Go to Sleep Mrs. SHEKHWAT

Start from the beginning

"Will you leave my Shirt now or do I have to Sit in the Car with you on My Lap?" Way to Embarrass yourself Mish.

"Sorry" I said and left his Collar before I settled in the Car, Ruhanika, The only calm person I met till now told ne that I can Meet the Family Tomorrow as Today was a Tiring day and I need rest, Apparently I still have Drug inside my Body so.. I need rest. I don't even Know if I can go to Roy Industries for My Work! What if Mr. Roy fired me? I know am Stupid to think like that But Still.

I was about to Go lost in my Thoughts when I noticed the Strap of Da- I mean Mr. Shekhawat's Watch.

"Um, You strap" I spoke, Ut was Slightly open. He looked at me and raised his Eye brows.

"Your Watch, It's Strap is Slightly open can.. you like Close it .. properly please" I said, He looked at me as If I have Two Horns on my head but Did as I said.
"Thanks"
"Now Let's keep quite till we reach home Mrs. Shekhawat" I looked at him as he said that, Mrs. SHEKHWAT, You know This is the First Time I am called by My Surname. My whole life people have called me by Either Amisha, A Nickname, or Ms. Amisha. I used to think it's a Good thing but The feel of Having a Surname and Getting called by it is .... Different, A good different.

............

"Now Slowly push this Kalash with your Leg and Then Enter inside" Mrs. Shekhawat (Adhira) told me as Me and Mr. Shekhawat stood At the Entrance of Shekhawat Mansion. I followed her words and Did as She said, And Finally I entered the Place I never even in my Dreams thought I will. There were Only a Few people, The One that I met at Hospital, and A few more.

"Come Amisha, I will take you to your Room" Adhira aunty said, to which I nodded and walked with her. God I wi die out of This Feeling. I mean This Family, These people, They are still talking to me with Respect and Concern when My Family Betrayed them, They are not Blaming me, Instead they are supporting me! I literally Question my whole life After seeing this Family.

Soon me and Aunty entered the room, The Room was a Bit Messy but It's Colour Combination was Perfect, It's like Just Amazing, Like the One we read in stories.

"This is Darsh's room, I have got you a Pair of Clothes, You can change into them. Tomorrow, You can either go to shopping or go with Darsh to get your Things, Okay Bacche?" She asked, I passed her a Smile and nodded.

"Thank you Aunty"
"You can call me Maa or Mom beta, Just Like Darsh. I know the Circumstances are not What we thought will be, but Now you are my daughter in law, My Daughter. So Don't Hesitate in asking me Anything okay, and as for Darsh. Give him and yourself a Little time. You both will be fine" She said, and I couldn't Stop myself from Hugging her. Guess what She is the Third woman who have this Motherly warmth around her After Sharada di and Maa.

"Thank you so Au.. Mom" She smiled and patted my head before Walking out of the Room. I picked the Outfit from the bed and Walked to What seemed like a Closet and Changed out of this Heavy Lehnga.

I walked to my room and knocked before Entering inside, Kya din aa gaye Apne hi room mein Knock karke Jaana Pad Raha hai!!

I walked to my room and knocked before Entering inside, Kya din aa gaye Apne hi room mein Knock karke Jaana Pad Raha hai!!. I walked inside but Didn't saw her anywhere, but that's When I heard some voice in Closet. She is in closet, I went to My Bathroom and Changed out of This fucking Sherwani and Got Ready for bed. I really don't have energy to Use my Brain Atleast for now.

When I walked out of Bathroom, She was Still not Present in the Room, I sighed and Looked at the Couch. I will be Sleeping on you Buddy. I went to the Bed and Picked the Pillow and Threw them on the Couch.

"What are you doing?" I stopped when I heard her voice. She got a Nice Voi.. I turned back and Looked at her who have changed into a Simple Kurti and Pants.

"I will sleep on the Couch, You sleep here. I don't think you are comfortable in sharing bed with a Stranger." I said and went to sit on the couch.

"Um, I will sleep on the Couch you sleep here." I am already tempted to Throw you on the Couch and Sleep on my Pretty Fluffy bed now don't say words like this.

"Once you are Completely Healed, We will take turns for sleeping on couch, For now Sleep" I said and layed on the bed but she didn't moved from her position, I looked at her and raised My Eyebrows, she bit her lips and sighed before speaking.

"You don't have to sleep on couch because of me, I will sleep there. you please sleep on your Bed-

"Soiye or Some Dijiye Mrs. Shekhawat!
I may not like you but You are My wife and a Patient. And I have this much Common sense that I don't let you sleep uncomfortably on the Couch so Sleep before I throw you out in the Balcony to sleep on the Floor" I said in irritation, She didn't replied but Ran to the Bed and After Ten Minutes, I could say that She is Gone to her Lala land. I just shook my head and Let the Sleep Consume me"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you sooooo much yaar Lovelies ❤️
I mean this was sooo sooo sooo sweet of you all, I mean sooo many Comments in Just an Hour. 😍😍😍

Dekho, Tum Meko Comments De rahe ho, and I am giving you all new new Updates.

Now Next Update will be Either Tomorrow or A Day After tomorrow but don't worry I will try to Update soon.

By the Way, How was the Chapter???

Do share your Views with me
Love you all
Yours Author
Shivi 🍁

Do share your Views with meLove you allYours AuthorShivi 🍁