chapter1/Meeting Everybody

Jasmine.

Hey my name jasmine Brown I'm 16 I live in atl with my mom and step dad I am 5'0 130pounds I have a nice body I am in the 10th grade I have a boyfriend named Marcus he is 23 he forced me to be with him when I was only 14 he started abusing me at 15 I dont have any friends even doe I'm very pretty Marcus gave me a car it's a charger he gave it to me so when he wants me to come to him I have a way he also gave me a phone it's. A iPhone and I have to answer it every time he calls or else he will hurt me every body at my school knows about me and Marcus but because he a big drug dealer nobody says nothin the boys at school know not to try to talk to me too I hate my life .

Marcus

Wassup Bitches I'm Marcus I'm 23 and jasmine is my bitch we been together since she was 14 I know I'm to old for her but she fine af with a nice body that's all mines yeah I beat her but she be pissing me off I really love her she gone be my wife someday I am a drug dealer I stand at 6'3 140 pounds light skin with long hair I spoil jasmine too I know she probably hate me but she will be ok because she can never leave me unless I die ...

Mr&Mrs.Brown

Hey I'm Sharon I'm jasmine mom I am always workin I work as a traviling lawyer so I'm barley home I love my daughter her real dad died when jasmine was 9 I married Rick when jasmine was 12 I love him he watches jasmine while I work Hey I'm Rick I'm jasmine step dad and Sharon's husband I love Sharon but she never at home I be horny so I mess with jasmine I never stick my dick in her I just give her head and finger her and make her suck my dick I plan on doing the real thing soon because she just turned 16 so she old enough I been sneaking in her room since she was 13 I own 10 malls around the world so I can work from home sometimes so me and jasmine get a lot of alone time.