4. She was Drugged

Start from the beginning

"Amy, Kaisa hai tum" He asked as he pulled me into a Hug.
"I am fine Baba, how are you? তুমি কখন এলে?" I asked.
(When did you came?)
"গতরাতে, তোমার বাবা আমাদের এই বিয়ের কথা বলেছিলেন গতকালই। " Baba said, making me shake head.
(Last night, your father told us about this Wedding yesterday only)
"Accha now, come on let's go in" He said, Well looks like we will have to go in. I sighed and walked in with him, Well the only good this happened is i got to meet my Baba and maa (Her Uncle and Aunt).

One minute i was talking to my Baba and One minute i was standing Infront of Mrs. Roy who asked me to Check on Drishti if she is Ready. I wanted to say no, but Then again When have I ever said what I wanted to.

I walked in Drishti's Room and Found her kissing a Guy, wait He is the guy she was talking about yesterday!

"Drishti!" I yelled, and She turned back and gave me a Smile.
"I was waiting for you didi, Now I can go away with my Mark. Don't worry I will come back once I am married to him, I will say sorry to mom dad and Even Darsh" She said, I tried to Stop her but She didn't stopped and When she was about to step out, Mrs. Roy entered in.

Just now Mrs. Roy entered but Suddenly Drishti started Pleading Mrs. Roy to let her go with Mark.

"Then who will Marry Darsh! They are Shekhawat's Drishti! And That Darsh he is The Brother of King of Rajasthan! তুমি কি তাও বোঝো!" Mrs Roy yelled but Drishti didn't bugged.
(Do you even understand that)

"Darsh doesn't love me mom, And Shekhawat's wants A Bride right? Do one thing Ask Didi to Marry him! I have a Boyfriend and I will marry him only" Drishti said and Ran out of the Room with Mark. Mrs. Roy was Standing there for like So Much Time and Then Suddenly she went out of the Room and Came Back with Mr. Roy.

Suddenly They were forcing me to drink some Juice type of Thing, I was trying to refuse but they didn't listened, I swear I tried to refuse, I yelled too but no one listened, I couldn't Breathe, I feel dizzy, I .. couldn't breathe when I suddenly heard a female voice.

"You are fine" No i am not
"Listen to my voice" who is she..
"Don't worry, You will be Fine, Try to open your Eyes" I Listened to the Voice and Tried opening my eyes. My head feels so heavy.

"I know you can Hear me, Please Try to open your Eyes" This time I tried again and Finally open my eyes only to Close them Again due to the Light.

"Slowly Open your Eyes Sweetheart, see you are absolutely fine" I again heard the Voice and slowly opened my eyes only to meet with an Unfamiliar face. I look around the room, Wait I am in a Hospital room!

"Wh- I started but Couldn't speak, She just looked at the nurse and nurse passed me some water.

"Thank you" I whispered out as soon as I gulped the water down my throat.

"Hi, I am Ruhanika. Do you remember anything from last few Hours?" The Lady, Who's name i just got to know is Ruhanika asked.

"Yeah, I Wedding.. and dizziness, I am not sure .. I"

"It's okay, It's okay. Calm down and Listen to me okay Sweetheart." I nodded towards her as she gave me a smile and told me how I was Drugged, and I got married to the Boy my Sister was about to marry. God really hate me doesn't he? My whole Life He snatched Everything from me and now, suddenly he gave me a Husband and a new family that too the One which was supposed to my younger Sister's. Great.