The Road to the Magic Emperor

3rd Person's Pov

After Asta's fight, the participants began to chatter as they could not believe what they saw. They thought that Sekke would defeat Asta easily but were proven wrong. 

"What is up...with that guy?!"

The others continued to talk to others but were interrupted when Asta yelled at them

"STOP WHISPERING, PUNKS!! I SAID I'M GOING TO BE THE SORCERY EMPEROR! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!!"

The participants began mocking him thinking that a foolish and commoner guy like him could never become the sorcery emperor. Then they began admonishing Asta saying that he should stop dreaming an impossible dream and get out of the exam.

Captain Yami and his assistant also begin talking about Asta and his speed and ability because looking at the previous tests, you would think that Asta would not have any power and that he would be sure to fail.

Then the other participants began to fight and showcase their strength and talent. The commoners that were participating in the exam were amazed at the magic and talent of the nobles that are showcasing their worth to the captains.

"You haven't found an opponent yet, have you? I'll be your opponent."

"Isn't that...?"

"Yes, he's from Salim's house of Havchus"

"You might have been chosen by the 4-leaf clover, but you're still a rat from the stix...fighting a noble like me will show the overwhelming difference in our position and power."

A nobleman from a well-known house came to Yuno and challenged him while mocking him and they both walked to the center after the previous fight ended. But just like Asta's fight, Yuno's fight also ended easily with his win.

"Wind Magic: Twister!"

A giant tornado appeared and easily defeated Salim

A giant tornado appeared and easily defeated Salim. All the captains and participants were astounded by his power.

The next fight was between Hiromi and a noble girl that was quite arrogant and haughty and was infatuated with Yuno so she challenged Hiromi knowing that she was close to Yuno. Hiromi ended the fight quickly with a powerful water magic attack.

"Water Magic: Bulla labore vocent duplici!"

The magic caused a stream of a multitude of water bubbles which hastily hit the noble girl and caused the noble girl to go unconscious because of the pain that is caused by the spell hitting her.

"And that concludes all the matches. Now to the selections...when the number is called, come forward. Whichever captain wants that tester, please raise your hand. The choice to enter the Order of Knights that chooses you, as well as choosing the multiple orders, if that happens, is up to you, kids. And like I said before if no one raises their hand, you've failed this test. Now then, Number 1, step forward."