Ch. 4 | Korra's Trauma & Y/n's Wrath Unleashed

Korra's Fear

[At the air temple]

It hasn't been long since Y/n and the others managed to rescue Bolin from the Equalists and ever since then, combined with the little scare she had and the boy's minor injuries, Korra has been keeping a close eye on him. She can't help but feel it was her fault, despite what her favorite ninja boy says. Right now Tenzin is in a council meeting to discuss the over growing threat that is Amon and his thu- I mean Equalists but, another councilmen named Tarrlok proposes an anti Equalist task force. However, Tenzin argues that such a task force would do nothing but create a further divide between benders and non benders. Much to Tenzins disappointment in his fellow councilmen, they sided with Tarrloks idiotic plan and a clear attempt to gain more power.

Later that day, well night in this case, Korra is practicing her air bending outside and by herself, but it's clear her head isn't in the game. Clear to anyone that knows her, that she's shaken up by the whole thing with Amon at the Equalist rally.

She's taking a short breather, by sitting on the leg of the sidewalk, overlooking the ocean, while listening to the radio. That is until-

Amon: --"my fellow non benders, it is a sad day indeed. It seems the benders have made an anti Equalist task force to further suppress us. They hate the thought of non benders defending themselves and rallying together but fear not my brothers and sisters as theres nothing our oppressors can do. For every day, our movement gains more and more members. Our movement can not be stopped by these benders. It is time for non benders to no longer live in fear but now, it's the benders who will live in fear."--

And with that the music returns, all the while Korra looks on in fear, but thankfully, she was snapped out of it by our favorite ninja from another world.

Y/n: "what a load of crap."

Korra: "huh, oh it's you Y/n. How long have you been there?"

Y/n: he then sits beside her, "sense masquerade started talking."

Korra: "oh...." she then looks off into the distance.

Y/n: "Korra. You know you can talk to me right?"

Korra: "what do you mean?"

Y/n: "it's as I said. If anything is troubling you. You can always talk to me. Remember, I've seen my fair share of life or death battles."

Korra: "well, there's nothing to worry about. I'm just tired is all. But thank you. I'll keep that in mind." She then leans on his shoulder, causing him to blush.