Bio (Minor Spoilers)

Basic Info

Name: Y/n L/n

Birthday: B/d

Age: 17

Hair: H/c

Eyes: E/c

Blood Type: B/t

Affiliation: Leaf Village, Shinobi Alliance, Republic City

Team: Wasn't on a team originally, Team Avatar

Clan: None

Chakra Nature: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lighting, Yin, Yang

Traits

Basic Appearance: Overall looks like you but is pretty fit do to your training to try to increase your chakra and to catch up to everyone.

Outfit: in the beginning of the series, you continued to wear your Leaf Chunin attire with the Shinobi headband on your forehead. However, after settling in, you began wearing more casual clothing that you would typically see in republic city but with your own additions. This being your ninja tool pouch in its usual place, kunai leg strap, your leaf vest, but now it's open and more light weight, and you now tie your headband on your upper right arm.

Personality: you're often described as your average Shinobi in terms of personality and capabilities. You're a hard worker but not for something grand, rather you just want to catch up to everyone. You have more of a tactical mind, but you know when to use brute force, kinda like a mix of Shikamaru and Naruto. You're also pretty kind and friendly, rarely losing your temper. However, you have insecurity issues, believing you'll never catch up to anyone. You often wonder if you have to be from some special clan in order to be strong.

You tend to think up stratagems and jutsu combos to defeat or overwhelm your opponents, but not above using brute force.

You also harbor deep jealousy of Naruto and Sasuke, as the 2 of them just keep leaving everyone behind. It feels like everything was handed to the 2 of them, and you hate it. You never let this show, as even you didn't know how deep it goes. They are your main goals to surpass.

You've become noticeably calmer sense arriving to this world, but often finding yourself doing things you wouldn't normally do, like being way more reckless. You've become very protective over your friends, in part do to the trauma of the war, but this is more noticeable towards Korra.

Extras: You carry around chakra pills to quickly replenish your chakra, thanks to Sakura, you know how to make your own, but they don't taste good at all.

Abilities and Power

You have what you call near perfect recollection. Being able to remember any jutsu as long as you've seen the hand signs and how it works. Your recollection has often been compared to that of the Sharingan's copy ability. You have all 5 chakra natures, plus yin and yang. You can pretty much use any jutsu that isn't a Kekkei Genkai. However, the main thing that holds you back is your low chakra levels that you struggle to increase. It's unknown why you have such low levels of chakra, nor why you struggle so much to increase it. However, if it wasn't for this, many say you could easily be one of the best, even rivaling Kakashi.

* A/n: Side note, I can't read Kakashi's name without hearing it in Guy's English voice.

When it comes to Taijutsu, you may not be very fast, but you make up for it in skill, an agile body, and use of ninja tools. Because of your low chakra, you ended up focusing on your physical abilities to help make up for it. Many note that this did make you more deadly, expectedly sense you mastered the Body Flicker jutsu, Transformation Jutsu and Disguise Jutsu.

You've also focused more on ninja tools and traps, often rivaling Sasuke in some regards.

You're also great at information gathering and reconnaissance do to your more tactical mind and near perfect recollection.

Jutsu's

You have a lot, do to your memory, ranging from the basics to advanced, like the water dragon jutsu. You've also copied Sakura's enhanced strength. Throughout the story, you will reveal more and make new ones by combing them. You've also copied a few from Naruto and Sasuke, wink wink.

To name a few, you have.

* Body Flicker

* Transformation

* Substitution

* Hidden Mist

* Water Dragon

* Fireball

* Mud Wall

* Walk on Water/Surface

* Chakra Enhanced Strength

* and many more that will be revealed later on.

Family

Parents = Both alive

Siblings = none