023

cw // mention of sex

jake eyed himself from head to toe once again before facing his two friends, "are you sure this is fine?"

this is the first time jake tried this kind of clothing. he's not fond of it but he didn't despise it either. okay, to be honest, he's scared that his parents might found out that he wore something like this. he'll probably get beaten for real.

he's wearing a black leather pants, paired with his prada boots, a black leather jacket, and underneath that is a cropped turtleneck, and some silver jewelries to spice up the fit.

"jakey, of course it is! you look so dashing you know. what more if you're confident in what you wear." kai towered over jake as he placed his hands on his shoulder.

well, if he's about to ask himself how he looks, he'd definitely say he looks hella fine. the tone of his skin really goes well with the color of his clothes, not to mention those thin waists and his packs.

"right and besides, i'm kind of wearing the same." taehyun added. "and if you're already done, i think we should leave now."

with a nod, the three made their way to taehyun's car and drove off to the jay park's residence.

yes, they are attending a party tonight. a celebration of aces for winning the championships. jake didn't want to attend as he still feels tired due to lack of enough sleep. but does he have a choice when kai was already on their doorstep even before dinner to pick him up?

it didn't took them too long to arrive but the party is already starting when they got inside.

before they were noticed, jake secretly buttoned his jacket to cover his stomach. he suddenly felt uncomfortable with what he's wearing. worried that the others might judge him for it.

"there you are!" dean walked towards their direction, eyes only set on taehyun. "been waiting for you. if you don't mind we'll just talk for a while."

kai shrieked, "oh my gosh, hyun? what's this?"

but blake looked clueless, "i have no idea."

jake wasn't able to join the conversation as dean just drags taehyun along with him and away from his friends. kai looked at the pres and shrugged before they walk around to get something to drink.

"if he comes home in a relationship, i don't know what to say anymore."

"they've been both waiting for it. and from what i see, they're now very comfortable with each other." jake took a sip.

"right, and i'm really proud of taehyun's improvement. i'm wishing them all the best."

jake chuckled, "relax, it's not like they're getting married already."

"i'll leave you with yang. i'll just go find soobin hyung." kai then pointed behind him.

jake turns around and was greeted by yang, "pres! why are you all covered up? it's hot in here."

"don't mind that, i'm fine." the president lied, he's actually starting to feel hot.

iver was having second thoughts but before he forgets his dimple showed up again with a smile plastered on his face, "do you still remember nicholas?"

"aj?" jake wasn't able to give the vice an answer as someone spoke from behind.

the president hurriedly looked back upon hearing the familiar voice, his smile got wider, "nick!"

"wow, you haven't grown an inch!"

"hey! i was taller than you!"

nicholas laughed, "yeah, was. what's with your outfit anyway? don't you feel hot?"