008.

saturday had passed and it was really chaotic for jake. he is still adjusting to ethan who hadn't left him since that friday night.

jake was amused how ethan acts when drunk. the latter is much more of a big baby than he is, and he didn't expected that from the captain. 

ethan also becomes three times talkative than he already is. he's the type of person that you should really look out for when drunk. jake just found out that ethan has been drinking nonstop since he came so he ended up like that.

good thing, jay can still manage to help him drive ethan home. not like he was obligated but he was just returning the favor.

and he's taking back what he said that he'll never get interested of the captain. but he would never ever admit that to anyone even to taehyun and kai.

it was already past three when jake woke up from his nap. the first thing he did was to check his phone only to see 9 missed calls from ethan exactly thirteen minutes ago.

curious as to why ethan was calling him, he dialed his number and waited for the captain to answer. much to his surprise, ethan picked up after a ring.

[hello babe, just woke up?] said ethan from the other line.

"will you stop calling me that? people might get the wrong idea."

ethan chuckled, [i've been calling you that all the time yet you just told me that now?]

"i-i..." the captain was right so jake couldn't formulate any excuses to defend himself. "why did you call anyway?"

[what do you mean? you were the one to call--]

"i meant the missed calls!" the younger argued back immediately.

[easy now, babe. you just woke up and you're already cranky. and that, because i want to have dinner with you. my head hurts so much too.] ethan complained.

"it's not my problem? why would your head hurt, anyway?"

[you're suppose to say 'come here and let me give you cuddles so you can sleep better'--]

"what the fuck are we?! couples?!"

ethan chuckled again, [no need to shout, babe. you have a lot more patience than this.]

"well, they're wearing thin just on you."

[as long as it's only me, i'm fine with that. i'll pick you up at 6, yeah?]

"as if i have a choice."

[that's exactly what i like about you, babe. i'll see you later. bye!] and the call ended.

that's how jake and ethan spent their weekends. in a span of two days they already did so much they ate out, studied together, watched movies, and ethan teaching jake how to play basketball.

it's new and jake is having a lot of fun. really fun. what they did is really different from what he, kai and taehyun usually does. and to say the least, jake looks forward on what ethan will bring to his life.

monday came and there's nothing really much that happened for jake. just the usual-- or just the usual, plus ethan.

jake feels like everywhere he goes ethan will just appear out of nowhere when that really didn't occur much from the past year. or maybe it did but they were just both too focused on their own lives and did not paid enough attention to their surroundings.

the past year was really tough for jake to be even having fun. it was his first year in college and his parents already wants him to be the president of the student council as his parents were also one of the stakeholders of the school.