❝𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧❞

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧' Tension

M/N doused the cotton swab in alcohol, holding it with a pair of metal tweezers. Gun watched intently as the other prepped the medical tools. Every time M/N stretched his arms out Gun would be able to see his toned shoulders and arms flex.

His figure reminded Gun of Samuel Seo, that one guy who strived to be 'King' as he says. God, he hated that guy (and totally not because Goo clearly likes him).

"Can I? " M/N stood in front of Gun expectingly. He looked so puppy-like when he asked with that sappy expression on his face. It was as if he was excited to get close to Gun and lick his wounds clean.

"What are you? Some kind of kicked puppy? " Gun rose a hand to cover his amused smirk, crossing his legs over each other. 

He liked that difference. The obvious fact that Samuel Seo was a lion and M/N was a puppy, but they both share the same figure and bulking muscle.

M/N didn't say anything. M/N's brows furrowed. Gun's smirk shrunk. Gun's brows twitched.

"Fucking come here." Gun ushered, somewhat irritated over the lack of response.

M/N nodded awkwardly, carefully shuffling closer to Gun, as if he was dealing with expensive porcelain. He bent down, just like how he had examined Gun's wounds before, and carefully began dabbing his face.

The snow white cotton had slowly turned murky tints and shades as it absorbed more and more. The alcohol smell slowly dimming as it was applied continuously.

"Hunch over like that and you'll get back problems." Gun clicked his tongue.

"I can't get closer to you, your legs." M/N pointed out as his gaze shifted downwards, seeing his own thighs a few inches from Gun's still crossed legs. M/N liked how close they were.

Gun hummed in thought before smoothly untangling his legs and making M/N back up slightly as his long legs stretched.

"Come back here." Gun shifted in his seat, placing just the top half of his blood covered dress shoe onto the wooden floorboards. He leaned forward and was now half off the stool with one leg still on the frame and the other on the ground, propelling him closer to M/N.

He grabbed M/N's wrist, the one that had held the tweezers, before recklessly tugging them both back.

Gun slid to the back of his seat and M/N tripped lurched forward. 

"There, now either bend your knees or stand straight. Don't keep messing with your posture."

M/N stumbled between Gun's spread legs, which were rested on the beam that had connected the stool's legs, and unconsciously grabbing Gun's thigh to keep balanced. They were almost pressing chests together, like hissing cats ready to pounce.

And it made M/N's breath feel just slightly hotter. 

"Hurry up." Gun pulled the tweezers towards himself, feeling the familiar burning sensation rub his skin as cotton tickled his cheek.

"I'll be careful." M/N pulled his hand from Gun's thigh, no longer feeling his warmth. It felt so fitting in M/N's hands, like a perfect sculpture made just for him. What a coincidence.

"Who told you to let go? " Gun tipped his head downwards, making his sunglasses slide to tip of his nose and revealing the same eyes M/N had seen before.

M/N pursed his lips as he stared into pure white irises. It seemed to be glowing, indulging him in waves of white. It was a sinking feeling, like quicksand, comfortable quicksand. 

The young male had felt a new kind of helplessness. One he doesn't want to escape.

Gun took ahold of M/N's other wrist, guiding his hand back onto his thigh, edging it closer to his hip.

It was more comfortable than being paranoid M/N's huge figure would crumble and topple over him. His posture wasn't ideal, but it was more stable to have something to lean onto. 

"Do you like being.. intimate? " M/N whispered awkwardly, breath batting Gun's face. He didn't know how to phrase the situation. Maybe 'intimate' isn't the best description, but Gun was definitely getting more and more comfortable with physical contact.

"Don't say it like that." Gun quickly scolded, spotting Goo in the corner of his eye. His hands were covering his mouth, cheeks puffy and red with tears welling in his eyes. The bastard was holding in an obnoxious laugh. It wasn't even funny, but it was fucking Goo.

"Keep going before I get an infection." Gun turned away, looking in a completely different direction from the other two, speaking with a snarky tone and pushing his sunglasses back up.

Goo wasn't someone who liked fighting just because he could, he fought because he was getting money, quite a lot at that, but when he fought Gun about an hour ago, he loved it for one of the few times in his life. 

One thing that made it enjoyable was just seeing how pissed off to hell Gun was. It's like drinking lemonade but it gets sweeter every sip. And right now, he can feel his tooth rotting and his heart pumping.

He was restraining yet another loud laugh, biting on his tongue, puffing his cheeks, and breathing through his nose.

Gun was so out of character Goo thought he was drunk.

Imagine the Park JongGun wanting physical affection from a 'friend '. The same Park JongGun who remained untouchable (until Goo himself, of course.)

Maybe he should go tell all Gun's past successor candidates, watch them rip his 'friend ' to shreds for revenge or something predictable.

Goo thought he should feel bad, but it's him, so he won't feel even a bit of remorse if he threw M/N to the wolves. Plus, it was like his own grudge was being fulfilled.

Ever since he's had metal pins surgically implanted around sensitive joints, he's hated Gun the more. He swore he could feel the pins shift around and poke just underneath the service of his skin, pushing as if they wanted to break out of his skin.

It was something stupid, but Goo liked having his body untouched and 'pure', which means no tattoos, no piercings, no scars, and anything Gun has because he's an ugly motherfucker.

He was lucky the surgery had gone well and his wounds had healed nicely, some were just slightly off in color, but otherwise, unnoticeable. But Goo still hates it because now his body isn't untouched.

Oh, he's just thought of something rather interesting.

Very interesting.

"=⌕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧' Complete