Chapter 40: Terry's Birthday Bash

Start from the beginning

Me: Nigga where you think!

David: Bar! Lol

I went up to my brother room , he probably in here getting ready because him and Chris are such pretty boys when they ready acting like they going to break if I miss and mash their clothes. I reach to his door getting ready to push open and I heard him and Shawn arguing and Shawn was crying. I knocked on the door because I wanted to get to the bottom of this s***t because Shawn doesn't cry at all.

Me: What's going on in here though yawl niggas good? Me and Chris are the ones with the constant fights what's going on with yawl now and it's your birthday big bro

Terry: Everything cool little brother just go check on that grill for me because you know your sister is down there trying to cook with her big belly lol

Me: alright, you good Shawn? (I looked at him and he had his head down like he was sad about something but I just couldn't figure out what)

Shawn: I good mjay, everything cool man (he looked at me and smile but I still know something was wrong with these two but I left the room because that's the problem I guess. This just aint the right day for it man its nigga birthday. I went down to the girl where I saw my sister trying to cook up some good barbeque and I sneak up in the back of her to surprise her because this is the first time I'm seeing her since I came today.

Me: I grabbed her from behind and said big belly what you saying

Britt: Hey little brother what you saying and my belly is not that big stop talking s***t it's not then she burst out laughing. What you come in the back here for?

Me: I come to save the barbeque then I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt then I looked up at her and she was vex. My favourite big sister I am only playing I cam cause I don't think you should be on your feet with my nephew or niece go rest and ill bring you a plate I got this

Britt: Ok I going then I going to get a soda and see what David up too before I have to bust one of these girls ass out here tonight.

Me: Please! bust who ass you better go set your pregnant ass down talking about bust ass lmao

Britt: Don't let this belly fool you then she laughed

Me: Brittany left and went to go mingle I guess and in came Dion and KC to the party and they saw me at the girl because I raise my hand to hale them so they came over. What yawl nigga saying doe?

Dion: We good man just came back from Eleuthra bruh this one carry me on the boat to go chill with his family for a few hours

Me: What nigga you went to meet the family, KC you serious about this one

KC: Yea bruh I mean I introduced him as my boy but I just left out the friend lol

Me: I here that bey

Dion: Mjay aint that Trey WTF he doing here

Me: Yea bey then I shouted bey trey come here let me holla at you for a second. Bey Dion yawl go get some drinks I coming over there in a minute then Trey walked up on me. I aint going to ly he was looking good dressed to kill and he had a little swag.

Trey: Sup mjay, thanks for the invite man

Me: Yea bruh no problem bey I want to ask you something on the real, Chris got one text from one new number saying all type s***t I wanted to ask you if that was you

Trey: he laughed and then he said mjay on the real I don't want Chris anymore bruh I mean me and you cool and I can get d***k from any nigga I choose but me and terry boy still together so I str8.

Me: Alright bruh I here that (he said that and I actually believe his ass but if I find out that it is him I will be returning a back stab because I don't have time to be fighting no one any more, I just going to stab him cole.

Terry and Shawn finally came down and they looked better they were smiling so the party was looking right. Chris was over by the bar and he was getting drunk as usual and it won't be long before Terry gets hammered because he was on his way by Chris. I got done with all the grill chicken so we ate and the drinks started flowing and flowing. I got so drunk that I was laughing out of nowhere. I then thought to myself well I guess I staying by terry tonight because Chris was drunk his self. Everyone was drinking hard except my sister even Trey was getting drunk and s***t. Lol I was so drunk that I was layed out on the porch by terry front door I didn't know where no one was but all I know I had to piss like a elephant. I was feeling like ass and that's how I like my drunk so I wobble my way to the bathroom in my room at terry's crib. I turn the knob it was locked so I knocked on the door and said get the f***k out my bathroom then I heard belt buckle pulling up. When I the door open out walked Shawn and Trey and I thought I was saying thing because I was drunk as f***k.