The Watchman of the Underworld

Começar do início

Rook smiled, "Is there any student on campus who doesn't fear the faculty raining lightning upon them? I am but one of my troublemakers attending Night Raven College." He then remembered something, "Oh yes—I recommend you three put on something warm before we set out. Your dorm uniform would serve you well on a long broom flight. Apropos of that, here's a fun little tidbit. They've woven with magical threads that retain heat and provide insulation from the cold."

The blond took out his pen, "In fact, allow me to lend you both a uniform from our dorm as well, (Y/n), Shoto." He pointed his pen at them, and suddenly the three were wearing Pomefiore's dorm uniform, "Here we go!"

"Woah!" The lilac haired male said.

(Y/n) blinked, "My posture is better wearing this..." She said.

Shoto nodded, "But you're right, it's warm."

"We're visiting our queen Vil, after all. We must be dressed for the occasion. Epel, (Y/n), I will no slow to match your pace. Will you both be able to keep up whilst in the air?" Rook smirked.

Epel grinned, "Don't you imply my flyin's slow. I'm the best freshman flier in the whole Spelldrive Club. Leona-san said so himself! I ain't gonna fall behind!"

The girl nodded, "I'm the fastest one in class." She said.

"Marveilleux! Just what I like to hear from a Pomefiore student and a great Hero." The hunter said, smiling, "Now, to the Island of Woe! Allons-y!"

-----

Footsteps came towards the conference room.

"Excuse me, Idia. What was that? I'm a world-class model, you know. I'm very particular about what comes into contact with my skin. You expect me to accept a spray down from a glorified garden hose?! And you didn't even provide moisturizer! Moisturizing after cleansing your face is the most crucial step in maintaining a beautiful complexion." Vil said, an angered look on his face.

More footsteps walked in.

Jamil sighed, "Now I know what it's like to be a car going through a car wash." He said.

"And what it's like to be a set of sheets in a dryer." Riddle said, crossing his arms with a slight deadpan.

Then another two sets of footsteps walked in.

"It was bad enough that thing went in my mouth, but it even washed inside my ears. I'm still squicked out from that." Leona grumbled.

"I normally prize efficiency above all else...But I've officially decided that no matter how busy I get, I will never start using an automated bathing machine." Azul said.

Ortho's eyes widen, "Really? All the staff love it. They say it makes showers take no time at all!"

"Tch. That's not even the worst of it. It's this stinkin' collar." The lion male said, tugging at the collar around his neck.

"These chokers appear to have the same effect as my signature spell, Off With Your Head. I've been trying to muster up some magic for a little while now, but I've come up empty." The red haired male said.

"Sorry about that. We have to make people wear those to ensure accurate data collection." The boy said.

"Wait, Riddle, you've been trying to use magic? Can't take my eyes off you for a second..." Idia said, before clearing his throat, "Anyway, now that we've decontaminated you of any microorganisms you might've brought in...I'd like to show you a little welcome video for Styx."

"A welcome video?" Vil questioned.

"Please take a seat and turn your attention to the screen."

They all sat around the table as the lights in the room dimmed, and they all turned to the sceen.