Chapter 7 Blue

I was writing this down on my note pad that I keep with me when. error came into the room. Probably to ask ink a question. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Because error tried to grab my soul and I moved out of the way and teleported next to him.

" Is that a way to greet a new pal?''. I said with a sharp toothy grin. Error flinched and jumped out of the way of me.

" Yah I guess that wasn't a good idea. How do you know my every move?." Said error.

" If I told you that I would have to kill you." I said, showing my sharp teeth. And started to laugh. Error glitched and teleported away

" Oops. I was joking. I guess I sounded serious." I said teleporting next to Ink.

" Well I guess that's what he gets for trying to take your soul." Said ink.

" I feel bad now. Can you tell him I'm sorry for that." I said.

" Sure thing." Said ink.

" I'm going to Underswap."

" Ok, just don't be seen by them." Said ink.

" Alright." I said teleporting to waterfall. And placed my body next to an eco flower. It looked like it was sleeping. It even snored. I floated to the puzzle that sans was making. I hid behind a tree that was observing the puzzle. He stood there, his cape-like scarf sat upon the snow. As he placed his arms on his sides looking at his work. He laughed, liking his work. I disappeared and floated over the puzzle trying to solve it without really solving it. I must have turned visible because he was looking directly at me. With a shocked face. I blushed and said.

" S.. sorry." And I flew away.

" Wait, come back." Shouted sans as I flew back to the waterfall. But my body was nowhere to be found. I saw it over by the waterfall and was sleepwalking. It was going to hop off the waterfall. I rushed to it. And repossessed my body. Almost falling forward I caught myself and backed away from the edge. Suddenly I was kicked out.

" Hay!." I said. As I looked at myself. Suddenly they transformed into the player. That I was talking about last time. Except she was more sad. Before I could say another word she teleported to god knows where.

" No!." I shouted.

" Um, are you ok?." That sounded like blue. I turned around and gasped. I vanished and flew away from him to the eco flower ground and started to cry. I felt someone touch me. on my shoulder. I. turned around. And saw it was sans he looked sad that I was sad. Sans Or should I say blue looked at me. and said.

" Hay please don't run away. I want to help." Said blue. I wiped the tears and looked at him.

" Why." I said.

" No one deserves to be sad." Said blue. I chuckled.

" yah." I said with no expression.

" What's wrong?." Said blue.

" You'll be confused but. The person that just ran away took my body from me. I guess it was my fault I did let them possess. Or borrow my body for a little bit." I looked at blue. He looked confused.

" I told you." I said.

" I will do my best to get back what the person who stole that from you. So don't be sad." Said blue.

" I don't think I introduced myself My name's Sans." Said sans or blue.

" My names Trixie." I said.

" OH MY GOODNESS. I FORGOT ABOUT THE HUMAN!. COME ON FOLLOW ME." Said sans as he grabbed my ghost hand. And pulled me behind sans as he ran away from the waterfall back to his puzzle. To it not being touched. He wiped his brow and said phew. I floated by sans. As he let go of my hand. as a human was coming his way. They looked at the trap. Suddenly papyrus was standing next to Sans as he told the rules. Papyrus looked at me then back at the human.

I shook my head no that I'm not with them. And looked back at the human by sans's side. The human got through the puzzle no problem. And through the others no problem. I noticed that the human didn't have the ghost of frisk. Behind them. Strange, I thought. Once we got to snowed-in. We raced to the end of snowed-in and the bridge to waterfall. Well papyrus went to muffets. And waited for the human. Sans told me to stand back while he battles the human. I did as he said. I saw the human come the way and spared sans. Then flirted with sans. That's when I got angry for some reason. I crossed my arms and looked away from them while sans blushed. He was excited for his first date while I tagged along but stayed in the shadows. He and the human where talking about Tacos and different kinds of foods. Then something surprised me. He totally friend-zoned them. Leaving them broken-hearted.

" Let me explain please." He said. I Listened as he explained that someone has already stolen his heart. Surprisingly the human took this quite well. They shrugged. And was cool about being blue's friend.

I looked back at blue who was looking at me. I blushed. Then shook away the blush.

" What." I said.

" Nothing." Said blue. That made me blush more. Then something was happening behind me because blue pulled me back behind him. He held a bone in his hand.

" Error." Said blue.

" Out of my way I just need her." Said error coming through his portal. I saw my body was behind him with a bunch of strings attached to my soul. I felt pain as he was crushing it as it just stood there.

"Ack." I said holding where my heart would be. I fell to the ground on my hands and knees. I was fading. The human and blue came over to me and where asking if I was ok..

" I'm fading away." My voice glitched as I said that. Tears came from my face as I wiped them. Some of them hit the ground. Suddenly papyrus grabbed my soul and my body with it. As, error was trying to fight him off. I used my magic with my body and blasted him in the face with fire magic. After that error. closed the portal after we got my body back. With the player still there. I caught it and the player started to cough. She looked up at me. And shock came over her as she jumped up and tried to run. I was too weak to stop her. Papyrus grabbed her soul. And said,

" Where are you going little miss." He pulled her back. And to me. Floating above us. I stopped fading. I wiped my tears. And took a shaky breath.

" I really thought I was going to blink out of existence there." I said with a chuckle. Blue looked at me with a glaring expression. Papyrus snickered.

" Was that a pun?." Said sans.

" No,but you should hear about my cousin who works at the soda can factory. He tells me it's soda depressing, ''I said with a chuckle. Papyrus started berating out laughing.

" No Trixie. Please don't get the papyrus started." Said sans.

" Oh come on bro you know my puns are out of this world." Said papyrus throwing up the human up to the roof and then pulling them back down accidentally making them fall to the ground and knocking them out.

" Ops." Said papyrus.

" I guess she got a head of these puns." I said papyrus started laughing. And i joined in.

" Stop!." Shouted sans. I was still giggling after a few seconds of silence. And Papyrus and I started to laugh Again.

" You guys are so similar." Said sans.

" I guess we have a backbone for it." Said papyrus. Me and him started dying laughing. I could see Sans was holding in a laugh.

" You're smiling, sans I can see it." I said.

" I am. and it was a good joke but in all seriousness how do we get your soul back into your body." Said sans.

" Good question." I said.