Chapter 2 Human

The next day I woke up and got dressed with a blue shirt and black jeans. And my favorite blue jacket. I got up and got ready for the day and went downstairs. To see dad talking to someone. I looked around and saw no one. But a black figure sitting at the table. The joys of being a demon I can see people that are dead. Ghosts. He must be talking to the gaster again. Usually when he has a ruff sleep or something is on his mind. He will literally sleep, walk over to the dining room and start having a conversation with someone. But I hear someone talking back. In wingdings. But I always saw this black figure. He's usually in a deep sleep when this happens. So I have to open grillbys and wait for him when he hits here. He calls me up and said,

" Did you see gaster this morning? He said he waved to you and you didn't wave back." Said dad on the other end.

I remember when I told him that no one was there. Or he was seeing things. He went silent after that and didn't speak to me for weeks. Until he forgot about this. And started talking about him again. I didn't have the heart to tell him yet again that I didn't see anyone. So I normally just say that I was busy and couldn't talk or I must have not seen him wave. Tell him I said sorry.

He said gaster said its not a problem. And said that he will be at the bar in a few. I tell him ok and go on with it. Opening the bar. When I ask sans about it. He never can give me a straight answer about Gaster. It's like his brain shuts down. When I asked him, I avoided the subject. And if it does come up I walk out of the room and do something else. This is why it comes up. When I saw that human yesterday there was a ghost following them. Which means that human did something bad or has such a corrupted soul that the ghost has hang on to there soul.

" Opening again. Is grillby sick or something." Said sans sitting on his chair.

" He overslept. He's coming, don't worry. And am I not cool enough?." I said placing the apron on and tying it on the back. And looked back at sans.

" Please if you were cooler than you already are. You would freeze the place." Said sans with a shrug.

" Ha ha I'll go get your ketchup." I said going to the back and grabbed a new bottle of ketchup from the back fringe. And came back to the kid sitting on the other set next to sans. I handed Sans the ketchup and looked at the kid then at the ghost. Next to her. The ghost saw that I was looking at her. And gasped. I managed to tear my eyes away from her to only see a confused sans. And kid. The kid actually looked surprised that I could see the ghost behind them.

" You ok. Trixie." Said sans. I shook my head in disbelief then looked back at them forcing a smile that looked convincing. I cleared my throat.

" Did you guys order something?. Pardon me, my head was in space. I guess you can say I was spaced out." I said. Sans let out a laugh.

" It's like I said you shouldn't read so much about anti-gravity." Said sans

" But It is impossible to put down." I said. Sans laughed again.

" We just asked for some cheeseburgers." Said sans.

" I'll be right back." I said. Walking into the brake room. And started to make some burgers. That's when the ghost came through the wall and said.

" Hay!." I continued to look forward to not paying attention to her, just the burger. She flew over to my face. And got unbelievably close to my face.

" Keep it together Trixie." Thought looking at the burgers as I flipped one over.

" TRIXIE!." shouted dad as he came in. I screamed like a banshee!. and tossd one of the burgers on the sealing. I looked up at it. And back at the grill. The girl was gone.