Chapter 4 Broken phone

I decided to turn on my phone and it started blaring up with text messages. All from dad, some from sans and papyrus. It scared me so much I almost dropped my phone.

Once the alarms stopped. I looked directly at Frisk who stopped with chara floating next to me looking at my phone. Frisk came over to me. And I looked at my phone all the messages mostly where dads saying i was so grounded if i died. Dad called again. I answered this time.

" WHERE ARE YOU!." Shouted dad, I feel his heat from the phone. The phone was picking up his head flames going up. Then a fire extinguisher goes off in the background.

" Got it grillby." Said sans in the background.

" Thank you sans." Said dad with a cheerful sound to his voice. He walked outside.and said are you on speaker phone.

" No." I said.

" Put...me...on.. speaker...phone." Said dad closely to the phone. He was angry when he was talking. I actually heard a growl at the end of the word phone.

" Ok." I said. I taped the icon that had a microphone on it. And said you are on speaker. Fire spit out of the microphone as dad yelled through the phone. I was glad the phone wasn't on my face. But I felt bad for the phone.

" Frisk bring back my daughter, Now! playtime is over. " Shouted dad over the charcoal phone now. I'm surprised it works. Frisk froze and backed up one step.

" Dad, I'll head that way alright." I tried to tell Frisk it wasn't her fault.

" She said it was alright and they'll come back to me when the barrier is broken." Said frisk. I said it sounded good and made my wings appear and flew off with fire coming from my tail. And the fire disappeared as I was in the air for a while. I landed in front of grillbys. Dad ran through the door and gave me a hug. That was a little too tight for my liking.

" Dad!." I said. My arms are unable to move.

" What is wrong?" Dad stopped hugging me and put his hands on my shoulders.

" Your grounded, from your phone, hand it over." Said dad holding his hand out to me.

" I guess that's fair." I said. Handing over my charcoal phone to him. And dropped it in his palm. He closed his hand. And said,

" And no tv for a month." Said dad crossed his arms getting up. Standing over me.

" W-ha dad but mettaton is on tonight. I wanted to see it." I said. Dad gave me a rude gladre still crossing his arms. I walked away and walked to the library. And walked inside. I grabbed a book off the shelf and fell asleep reading it. Only to be awoken by sans with a paper on my face. I woke up. The book was really old anyway. I was surprised that the paper stayed together. I took it off my face and placed it back in the book. Yawned and looked at sans. But it wasn't Sans it was Chara. And I wasn't in the library anymore. I was at the king's castle in front of the corridor. The light shining in front of us from the beautiful glass. It was yellow. and I could see a knife in her hand.

" We can talk about this can't we." I said looking at her. I heard a ggigle from her as she held up the knife and ran towards me. And sliced my stomach I would normally move. But I couldn't for some reason. Like something was holding me down. I screamed and sprang up from my bed?. When did I get home? Dad came rushing in. Saying what's wrong. Tears streamed down my face as I inspected my stomach for cuts. There was nothing there. I looked back at dad who was sitting on the end of the bed. Looking at me with concern.

" I had a bad dream. I'm fine. Just a bad dream." I said.

" Alright if you're sure. Good night Trixie." Said dad. Closing the door behind him as he went back to bed. I sat there for a minute then looked outside. I grabbed my coat and made my wings appear. As I climbed out the window and flew out, and closed the window with my tail. I landed on the skeleton bro's home and saw something that made me look that way. It was where the castle was. It was a very bright light. That's when I realized the barrier had been broken. And everyone except me and my dad where at the castle. I flew back home and opened my window, climbed in and ran inside his room shaking him awake.

" Dad, the barrier has been broken." I said excitedly.

" what." Dad as he rushed to his window. Still in his PJs.

" Oh my god." Said dad he was tearing up.

" Dad?." I said.

" Pack what you can. Where getting out of here." Said dad.

" Can I go see frisk first dad please." I begged. Dad looked like he wanted to say no. But he sighed and said yes. And not to worry about packing up. Because we will have to wait for the king to give permission to leave.

" You're the best dad." I said giving dad a hug then let go. And ran out of the house and closed the door behind me. And flew as fast as I could to the king's castle. I landed and saw the hallway. Ans made my wings disappear behind me. As I walked. Someone stood In Front of me. A black aura that seems way too familiar. Gaster is what his name was. His face was melting but he could talk and gaster speak which was winging's. I understood him though Dad taught me a little bit of his language. He emerged from the floor of the hallway. With a gloop sound. I stopped and I was about 4 ft from him. I stood there and put my hands in my pocket's looking at him.

" Let me guess I can't go out there." I said. His voice was deep but understandable. His smile appeared when he finally saw that I was noticing him.

" I wish that you could truly do.. miss. But." He passed and felt someone was behind him. It was sans. He was looking at the gaster the same way I was. Flat faced.

" Why don't you tell her gaster." Said sans.

" Tell me about what?." I said.

" You are part human. Humans quite literally hate demons. I'm afraid for you child." Said gaster.

" I'm out of here." Said gaster vanished between the floorboards.

" Sans what dus he mean." I said.

" Grillby didn't want me to tell you." Said sans.

" Tell me what." I said. Then I connected the dots.

" I'm adopted." I said my tail went down. Sans said nothing. But looked pail as a ghost.

" Usually the person who controls the frisk. Is going to reset by now." Said sans terning to me. His color came back to his face and he looked at me with wight eyes.

" I know you know the power of resets. Sorry to pile this all on you all at once. But when it looked like you didn't trust the kid. I had my suspicions.

" So I'm not the only one." I said. Looking away from sans.

" One hint of advice bud. Don't tell everyone but me what you find got it.." said sans his one blue eye shining in the light.

" There's no need to threaten me. I wasn't going to anyways. But I'll keep an eye socket out for the kid." I said with a wink and finger guns. And stuck my tongue out. Sans snorted, holding in a laugh. A light consumed us.

" See you on the other side sans." I said with a wave.

" Yep see ya kid." Said sans.

The next thing I Know I woke up to my dad talking to gaster again. I jumped out of bed and stomped my butt down stairs to talk to gaster who was surprisingly there. Having a conversation with dad.

" Hi gaster how's it? Going." I said. Behind dad.

" Oh it's good." Said gaster.