Chapter 28: Its Time

Start from the beginning

Me: Why you got something plan a

Chris: Naw I letting you make the choice man, I with whatever bruh

Me: Ok let's go back by you then

I went to my car and recollected myself to drive and I went on my way to go back by Chris. I played some music because I was really happy that he wasn't really leaving me for true. I do have to get my s***t together do because this nigga really getting the best out of my emotions. When I reach by Chris I got out the car and he said if I was hungry and no lie with all this s***t going on I forgot that I was.

Me: Yea I hungry

Chris: Lock your car lets go then

Me: Where we going now

Chris: Lmao nigga get your ass in the car and let's go ok, now Is the time is all am going to say.

I got into Chris car and I was like what this nigga going to do. First I thought he we was going to go get married but then I thought nigga know better because I will insult him lol but I guess we just going to eat. He carried me to an area in Nassau that I rarely go it was a good area do it was like a lot of new homes that were built out there. So I thought to myself aint no food restaurants out here but then we pulled up to a house that I can see was new. It was a mustard like colour with a big yard that was gated and a drive way. It had a white ford explorer jeep in the drive way and we parked right behind it so I thought these people got good taste. So I ask Chris who live here and he just was telling me I am going to see. He rang the door bell and a woman answered the door. Chris: What you saying mom? I thought to myself what the f***k yo why Chris brings me over to his mother. I never meet her before in my life so I'm nervous because they say a mother always knows.

Christener : I'm good baby, how are you and who is your cute friend

Chris: This Mjay mom, terry little brother

Christener: Oh this is mjay, how are you baby

Me: I'm good and how are you mam

Christener: I'm good, yawl come inside and Chris I know you come for food because that's the only reason you come over to my crib this time of night

Chris: Mommy you trying to make me seem like am a bad son now acting like I only know you for food lol.

Christener: I swear you sound more and more like your father every day, all I saying his that you only come here late for food.

Chris: mom I sound nothing like that nigga

Christener: ok Chris lol so you say, come I made curry chicken and white rice you hungry Mjay

Me: Yea mam I am

We went in the house and it was clean and she had it nice, but I was nervous yo I don't know it just something about meeting the person I'm with parents that gets me scared. I know everyone one wants the partner parents to like them so I know it's normal. Christener is very pretty and looks young for her age if I was single and into the cougar type thing she could get it lol. We went into the kitchen where she took up our food. Chris was just looking at me and smiling like yea nigga I surprised you but little that he know I am going to get him back lol. She took up our plate of food and got us both a soda and then she sat down in the front room with us and started to make conversation with me. She asked me a lot of questions like I was on a interview or something lmao but hey it's the first time I seen her so I guess she wants to really get to know me I wonder why. After we were done we went into the kitchen where she got some slices of cheese cake that she baked for us and sent Chris to get a watermelon.

Christener: I never got a chance to see you but I always seeing Terry, I heard a lot about you and I wanted to tell you thank you for taking care my son after the accident it really means a lot to me

Me: it no problem really he been good to me, just like I got a next brother so I had to help out and do my part ( as I said that Chris was bringing the water melon but I was looking at his next thick melon that was bouncing in his grey sweat pants. His d***k was just bouncing up and down in his pants and I was just thinking dam nigga I still don't believe I take all of that.

Christener: it big huh? (she looked at me and smile and I was thinking In my head wtf!)

Me: Pardon Me?

Christener: I mean the watermelon its big isn't it

Me: Oh yea it's really big (I thought to myself I know well she aint meaning no dam melon, I think she knows that me and Chris are together)

We stayed for a couple more minutes then we left and I had to carry more food and cake because she can cook and I know I was still going to be hungry later. On the way to Chris crib he was just smiling at me because he knew he pulled a fast one on me.

Me: Chris you think I do play bey (I begin to laugh)

Chris: Nigga all you does do is play but how do you like your moms in law nigga

Me: She cool man and pretty she can get the d***k lol

Chris: Yuck don't make me vomit up my food nigga

Me: I'm just playing with you Chris lol but I think she know about me and you but you aint even save me bey she was asking me questions like I was a felon

Chris: Nigga she do that to everyone, she did it to Terry to but maybe she do know I mean people can feel the vibe you know. Then again mothers always know about there child but I don't think she know it might have run across her mind but she don't know what you worrying about do

Me: Nothing but bey too much niggas then know about me and you now

Chris: They family who know and besides they like that to

Me: Not your brother that nigga might go talking that s***t

Chris: Lmao Troy cool and I know he don't want it with me so I know it's safe with him but stop worrying nigga. When you worry too much it reads to people that you hiding something so relax nigga. I going to take care of that right I'm going to make you relax baby, you sleeping by me right

Me: Yea I am no ass for you nigga

Chris: who say anything about sex; see your mind on it that's why you said that, you want some coco tonight a nigga

Me: Nope, I aint want no coco nigga so keep him to your self

Chris: I know what you want

When we reach home and got out the car then open the house door. I went into the kitchen to put up the cake and water melon and Chris went in the room. I was in the kitchen 5 minutes then I heard Chris calling me telling me he got something for me. When I went to room door and looked at Chris in the bed he was in the bed naked on all four with his ass in the air. I thought to myself f***k dread God know I been waiting to get up in this p***y of Chris's.