Operation-Sunki-is-a-go pt. 2 (Ft. Jaywon moments)

W/ Jay and Jungwon

"Hey Jay?" Jungwon asked as they turned another corner. They were hunting for Niki to force him to confess to his crush. So far they hadn't seen anything.

"Mm?" The older hummed in response and turned to Jungwon. The younger seemed nervous.

"When i said we would go looking for Niki together...did you blush?"

Jays eyes widened a little but he (somehow) managed to keep his cool. "N-no," he said a little too quickly. Jungwon didn't seem to catch it though.

"Oh..." Jungwon trailed off as his face fell. He had been hoping it was because it could be a hint that the other liked him back. Guess he was wrong. An awkward silence formed.

Jay glanced at Jungwon and say his sad face. 'Damn it' he thought. He took a breath. Then he stopped Jungwon by grabbing his arm.

"I lied," he blurt. Better get it over with right? "I did blush. Being with you just us..." he trailed off. "I like you," Jay said looking a tomato red Jungwon in the eye.

Jungwons face split into a grin. "Y-you like me back?!" He yelped.

Jay chuckled and nodded. Jungwon practically lunged forward and gave the older a bone crushing hug. Jay laughed and wrapped his arms around Jungwon returning the hug.

"Can we try...us?" Jungwon asked softly.

"Of course," Jay whispered back smiling.

The now couple stayed like that for a while neither wanting to pull away. Till the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted them.

Niki stood a few feet away, awkwardly looking at the others. "H-hi?"

"Niki! We were looking for you!" Jungwon exclaimed.

"You were?" He questioned.

"Yeah. We wanna ask you to do something," Jay nodded.

Niki tilted his head. "What?"

"You should confess to Sunoo," Jay blurt.

Nikis eyes widened. "No way!"

Jungwon raised an eyebrow. "And why not?"

"Because there is no way he liked me back."

Jay looked like he wanted to punch a wall. Jungwon took his hand in his and interlocked their fingers to calm him down.

"Niki," Jungwon said. "Of course he does."

Niki paused. "You think so?"

"I know so. Hey, how about you confess today? Maybe after school when you two are walking home?" Jungwon suggested.

"...you know what? I will," Niki declared. "Thanks for the advice guys!" Niki walked off waving.

"Oh thank god!" Jay yelled as soon as he was gone.

"So dramatic," Jungwon affectionately rolled his eyes with a smile.

W/ Sunghoon and Jake (WARNING! EXCESSIVE NAME CALLING AND ARGUING!)

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" Jake questioned for the millionth time.

"No because im just gonna say "oh yeah by the way we're lost," Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever smartass," Jake scoffed.

"Here we are. Oh, look at that. Sunoo is here," Sunghoons voice was next level snarky. He held the classroom door open. "After you sir," he bowed mockingly.

Jake curled his hands into fists to prevent from strangling him. "You're right. After me," he smirked and walk forward. Sunghoon rolled his eyes and followed.

"Hey Sunoo," Jake greeted. Sunoo looked up from his book and smiled. "Oh hey Jake hyung! Hey Sunghoon hyung! Whats up?"

"You like Niki right?" Sunghoon grabbed a chair and sat across from Sunoo. Jake leaned against the wall looking bored.

Sunoos face reddened. "Y-yeah why?"

"W-"

Jake cut Sunghoon off. "He told us that he likes you."

Sunghoon wanted to punch him but he played along. "Yup. We think you should confess to him."

"Since he doesn't seem to have the guts t-OWW!" Jake yelped as Sunghoon kicked him in the shin. "What the hell?"

"Next time it'll be the groin," Sunghoon glared. "Don't test me."

Sunoo looked from one to the other amused. "You two should date."

Sunghoon and Jake whipped toward him at the same time with an equally horrified expression. "Me? Date him? F*ck no!" Both exclaimed then gave each other a dirty look.

"Whatever~" Sunoo teased. Then he frowned. "Did he really tell you that he likes me?"

"Word for word," Sunghoon swore. Jake nodded in agreement.

"Again, maybe you should confess," Sunghoon offered. "Like...when your both walking home maybe?"

Sunoo paused. "Well...alright. I'll do it," Sunoo then glanced suspiciously at Jake and Sunghoon. "But you two have to get together too."

"WHAT?!" Jake yelled.

"NO WAY!!" Sunghoon stood so fast the chair he was sitting in fell over...and promptly landed on Jakes foot.

"OWW! Jesus!" Jake cursed and gave Sunghoon a death glare. "Now i know how Hyejoon feels," he murmured under his breath.

Sunghoon glared at Sunoo. "I would rather lick the bathroom floor than date him," he pointed at Jake in disgust.

Jake rolled his eyes. "I'd rather die. The feelings mutual sweetheart."

"Dont call me that!"

'This is an interesting tenis match," Sunoo thought amused.

I bet Jake and Sunghoon bickering is so fun to watch. I can imagine Sunoos face.