Continuation??

Hey... guys... How are you? How's the kid? doing well? Okayyy....

I've been doing well, just making a few steps forward in life. I got on the basketball team at my high school, am about to graduate, and I've been driving an actual car now! Of course, I didn't stop writing; I think I've gotten a bit better, actually. 7 failed books and 3 fanfictions later, it's time to fix the mess from where I started out.

You guys read this nonsense and enjoyed it, despite the fact that my literacy level two years ago was close to 1st grade level. Even after the story has reached its peak from those lost days in time, people continue to come to read it. So, as a favor to the past me, who really loved writing this story, I'm going to try to finish it this time. To the people who still really like this story, I hope you'll enjoy the chapters to come. I won't say it's going to be perfect, but I'll try my very best to live up to the expectations that past me could never fulfill.

Oh and btw, out of EVERYTHING I've written and posted, somehow this fanfiction is still the most popular story. Despite its MANY flaws, it's crazy to me people could still enjoy it. I really love a nonjudgmental  audience like that. Thanks for supporting this mess.