Chapter 21: It Hurts Bro

Start from the beginning

Dion: Dam yo he hit his pap's, his father must have done some real dirty s***t to him In the past to get knocked the f***k out.

Me: Yea bey his father was f***ked up back in the day, nigga use to get drunk and physically beat him bey all through the night and s***t. Chris told me he never use to do anything bey he was getting f***ked up by his daddy and nigga use to beat his mother.

Dion: Dam bey I mean everything was good with my father until that day, but my brother always sending me threatening text telling me that he going to get his boys to jump my sissy ass and s***t. Nigga even tell me he would get someone to take me out bey. Before I left to go stateside I saw him and he was trying to fight me bey him and his boys was chasing me . I was in the mall trying to buy one new shirt to go away in ya see. I bump him and he was saying yea f***g you deserve a bullet and s***t like that.

Me: What your brother name bey?

Dion: He name Don bey , Chris might know since he know everyone. My brother does always be out by the fry with his boys

Me: I see your mom like d***k so much she had to name yawl with the Letter D lol. But all us need to the fry and cut some ass bruh on the real because threatening to kill your own flesh and blood aint right bey. If family going to do it what he leaving for strangers to do bey then next thing you know he set he boys up to beat and rape you and s***t you know how sick niggas them is over here when they ready bey.

Dion: Lmao mjay you is a ass anno lmfao, you wrong bruh for saying that s***t, I guess you and her love d***k yawl got that in common

Me: Nigga d***k is alright

Dion: Lmao yea right when I was up in you I had you stuttering and crying lmao saying awww Dion! F***k me baby! (He said that while he laugh and looked at me)

Me: Yea yea I was just moaning like that to give you a little motivation I couldn't feel nothing bruh (When I said that he got little mad and started to smile less like I hurt his feelings but then he burst out laughing and said)

Dion: Nigga I go a big d***k what you talking about he said while laughing. It bigger than yours, now that's what you call small

Me: Nigga you think I give a s***t if my d***k aint as big, I know one thing bruh it's not the size of your penis it's what you do with it.

Dion: Nigga f***k that s***t you, niggas who got small d***ks always use that line. It's a myth I don't think it's true bey, it's all about the size if you got a long d***k and it aint thick you aint hitting or massaging walls but if your d***k short you can't reach that good deepness. If it long and thick that's what you call some sweet d***k specially If the nigga who got it know how to please they nigga like me. I just forgot your parent's home you know and me and you in here talking about d***k and s***t lmao.

Me: Yea they in the room sleep man don't worry about them.

Dion: So where you been all day doe?

Me: Nigga how you know I been gone all day?

Dion: Because I came in this morning and I didn't see your car so I assume that you weren't home so I thought I would wait until I see you home to come and surprise you bey.

Me: Lol I was by Chris bey

Dion: Lol I figured that s***t

Me: I mean you were upset about me and Chris but I am shocked that you took it so well I thought you would be mad and don't want talk to me no more

Dion: nigga what you talking about now, me and you been through too much to turn back and just forget about it now bey, I may be mad that you with him and not me but I know I aint going to stop bruh but yawl cool for now lmao and besides nigga I kind of already knew you was back with him lol

Me: What you did know bey, how?

Dion: I called Shawn yesterday and I was just checking up and I asked him for you and he told me you either home or by Chris and I was like they back together and then he gone quite and was shocked about something then he say no to throw it off.

Me: that little punk lmao but it's cool because when you call he was right by me and after I hang up from you I told him I wanted to tell you me and Chris back together but it's cool.

Dion: Bey you got some nice lips you knows and how it light brown then pink to the bottom, then you lip line can of thick where you can see it line your lips makes it so kissable bey.

Me: Here we go again Dion lol, where did that come from bey

Dion: I can't get one kiss a?

Me: Nope! Lol

Dion: Ok just kiss me on my jaw and I will be cool about it

Me: Ok nigga one kiss on your cheek ( He turn his face so I can kiss him on his cheek but when I was almost there he turn has face so I our lips will lock and I thought this sly b***h lol. When I saw I backed away and they he came and kisses me again holding my face to his own then the door swing open. So I thought f***k I need to learn how to lock doors and control my lust.