<**>

Months passed by, i had already blocked him though. I still had this aching feeling and that dream with the nene girl stopped. I was in peace now, but i gotta say, i was Kind of tired. I sometimes even asked me why i am alive like, what is there for any value?
I've thought this for awhile, my door Bell Rang just then. Tsukasa Was there. He looked like he Was tearing up. ,,hey rui.. why would you block me? You First asked me for wechat.. i don't care if you're gay or something! I just want to be your friend. Please let me be your friend."
He said. I looked at him with a terrible look on my face. I started crying.
,,FRIENDS? SERIOUSLY? YOU KNOW, MY WHOLE HEART IS ALWAYS ACHING WHEN I SEE YOU. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS WHOLE FRIEND THING ANYMORE. IT FEELS LIKE I'VE KNOWN YOU ALL MY LIFE AND I JUST- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ANYMORE. HOW COULD YOU ASK ME TO BE FRIENDS WHEN YOU CLEARLY KNOW I AM GAY AND I LIKE YOU? ARE YOU REALLY THAT SELFISH?!"
I shouted.
,,NO! I JUST- I DON'T KNOW. I FEELS LIKE YOU'RE JUST A FRIEND BUT WHENEVER YOURE FAR AWAY, MY WHOLE HEART IS ACHING! I JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANY WAY OF LIVING WITHOUT YOU. I DON'T WANT THIS KIND OF LIVING ANYMORE. I'M CONFUSED."
Tsukasa and me let out everything. Every Single thing we had inside us discovered that day. And at some point, i kissed him. He kissed back after tearing up. I guess it's a Kind of happy ending. But Well.