My Lady

( Knight &  Princess readers)

(H/N POV)

I'm a knight in a castle. My job is to look after Lady Y/N's room and Protect her at all costs. Lady Y/N might be troublesome, but that just makes me fall in love more with her. But I can't be together or express my feelings towards her, because I'm just a knight and she's the future's queen.

- Present Day -

It's morning, birds were chirping and I could hear the trees talking. Like always, I stay in front of Lady Y/N's room, only her parents and butler can enter her room. I zoned out as soon as I heard the sound of the doorknob.

“Good morning my lady” I greeted her as she yawns, “Good morning H/N!” she replied, I smiled. “Have you eaten yet? ” she asks, “oh, yes I already have breakfast. Wait, I should call (Butler/name) to come here” I said. “Don't” she said, I looked at her confused.

“Can you company me while I eat? ” she asks, “I'm sorry my Lady, I'd love to but I need to look after your room, it's the King's order” I said, she pouted. “Relax, nothing will happen H/N, and we have another knight too who can look after my room. ” she said, and dragged me to the dining room.

----------

(Y/N POV)

“My Lady, why didn't you want me to call (Butler/Name)? ” My knight asks. “I don't want to be with her, she's so scary,” I replied and he laughed. We arrived at the dining room, and he prepared for me to sit. I sat on the chair and see there's so much tasty food on the table.

"Where's mom and dad? ” I asked him, “They're in the office doing some paperwork " he replied, I nodded. We talk a lot as I eat.

// BAAM //
Someone brutally opened the door.

“PRINCESS Y/N” It was my butler, I tilted my head in confusion. “I thought you were kidnapped... And You! Why are you here!? You are supposed to look after Princess Y/N's room” She said to us. “Relax ( Butler/ name) I'm the one who brings (H/N) here, so don't worry” I said.

“How am I supposed to not worry after seeing both of you Disappear” my Butler said. “You go, look after Princess Y/N's room again. ” She said to (H/N) . “No please... Can (H/N) company me for today? ... Please??? ” I beg her. “Fine... (H/N) don't let her do anything stupid. ” she said, (H/N) nodded.

------

I finished my breakfast and he took me back to my room. “Thank you for company me,” I thanked him, “Of course, I'll do anything for you my lady, ” he said, as it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. “Hey (H/N) ” I said, he hummed. “bend down a little bit” I said, “Oh, alright” he said and bent down.

// kiss //
I kissed his cheeks, he was frozen. Our faces were red. He looked at me with widened eyes, his ears were red, I chuckled. We are having a great moment until...

"Y/N." It was my dad's voice.

...