Hoodie

- His POV -

“Baby, I'm home” I said as I opened the door. I don't find her everywhere, maybe she's in our bedroom.

“Babe? ” I said as open the door and see her hiding something in  her closet. “Welcome home! ” Y/N said, “Hello... What's that? ” I ask her.

“Oh, it's nothing, just cleaning up my closet... ” she said. “Are you sure? ” I ask again “Yes” she replied.

“I know you're lying darling” I said looking at her who can't even make eye contact with me. “N-no I'm not” she stuttered. “You can't lie to me” I said and walking towards her, she signed in defeat.

I look at the closet. “My Hoodie? ” I said confused, why is she trying to hide my hoodie? I thought to myself.

“Sorry” she apologized, “why are you apologizing? ” I ask. “I'm wearing your hoodie,” she said. I laughed, “there's no need to apologize” I said, patting her head.

“to be honest, I'm happy you were it” I said, our cheeks became pinkish. “Why you wear it? Is it because you miss me or other? ” I ask, as I put my hoodie into her. “it's because it's remind me of you and I miss you” she said as hiding her face in my chess.

I chuckled, “well, you can have that hoodie” I said, “huh, really?” she asks, I nodded.