I wasn't in the gang or anything it's was more of whatever needed to be done was gone get done.

If that mean killing very nigga alive to make sure T straight ima do what have to be done. At first I was like nah I couldn't see myself killing anybody or shit like that but when it come to ha that shit ain't even a question.

I was still focused on the main thing that was making sure we was straight after graduation and making sure our businesses would expand.

"Son." My pops said getting me out of my thoughts.

"Wassam." I said looking over.

"Do you have any possibility on who it was?" Hs asked me.

"I think it was that nigga brother I fought at school." I said.

T told me that when they broke or whatever his brother would always do shit like that to make her scared.

"Head see if you can find a lo on this nigga." Pops said.

"Alright boss." He said back.

"What you gone do about her car." Pops asked.

"I already handled it it's gone be at the warehouse when we make it." I said.

Yes I got my baby her dream car and finna get the shop too.

...

Next Dayyy

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
9:30 .a.m.

"Hey best is everything okay I came by the house and y'all wasn't there you good?" Aaliyah asked me.

"Yes I'm fine we had left cause somebody had came by the house shooting in the air tryna scare me so It ain't safe to go home right now." I told her.

"You know who it was?" She asked.

"I think it was Tay brother. He used to do shit like that all the time but he mad cause Trey and Tay had fought now he wanna kill Trey." I told her.

"Where bro at?"

"He on his way back down here."

"How you feel about all of this?"

"I pissed off literally cause what if he would have shot up the house and It would have hit my granny. I ain't tryna be in danger behind him." I said.

"I understand that but I don't think he would do that intentionally. He probably didn't even know that was gone happen while he was gone."

"He didn't but still I don't want this shit to happen regularly. We to young for all this shit."

"You need to talk to him tell him how you feel about all this." She said.

"I don't wanna talk to him right now. But my granny is forcing me too. I just need some time until all this blow over you know."

"Do whatever you feel is needed boo i'm always here if you need someone to talk too."

"Thank you." I gave her a hug and we went our separate ways.