chapter 14

- 🧍🏾‍♀️

Treyvion "Trey" Jermaine Williams
📍Atlanta,Georgia
4:39 .a.m.

Me and Ta'liyah was up watching tv, we had basically slept the whole day away and couldn't go to sleep. We was watching this series called BMF.

(If y'all haven't y'all need to watch it ! but don't look at meech or terry cause they mines 🫵🏾)

My phone at rung so I picked it up.

"Yoo." I said.

"We found what you was looking fa meet me at the park."

"alright." I hung up.

(When he say park he mean an old warehouse.. gotta talk in code.)

I got up from the bed and grabbed my hoodie and my nike ski mask and put on my jordan's.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"It's time." I said nodding my head.

"Oouuuu I'm going." She said getting out of bed.

"Nah you need to stay here. Ion want to around that shit."

"Treyvion that's not fair and you know it."

"Life ain't fair Ta'liyah. Ima be back in a few."

"Okay be careful please."

"Yeah fasho."

She gave me an small hug and I walked out the room shutting the door behind me.

I got in my car and started it and put it in reverse going to the warehouse.

..

I put on my ski mask and locked my car doors. I walked into the warehouse and saw Head and 3 other dudes. I dapped up Head and he took me to where my pops was.

He was down in the basement where Jay was. They had beat his up bad and his eyes could barely open from the looks of it.

"Where you find this nigga at?" I asked my pops.

"At this empty ass trap."

"Give me a minute with this nigga."

I fired up a blunt I had in my hand. Start taking a few puffs off of it. I walked over to him and let the blunt out on his forehead causing him to wake up.

"Shit man what the fuck." He said jumping up.

"Shut the fuck up."

He got quiet.

"I need fa you to tell me one thing. Who the fuck is Aniyah to you and why you hit on Ta'liyah ?" I said cocking my gun back putting it in his face.

"Wait wait ima tell you everything just don't shoot me." He said shaking a bit.

"So Aniyah is my babymama the girl from Texas that you was talking too. She got mad that you found out that she got a son and a baby daddy so she thought it was Ta'liyah fault that you found out. She wanted me to take her on a date then kill her. So you and her can be together. And I wasn't even tryna hit the little bitch yet she just sprayed me with pepper spray in my eyes so I hit ha ass."  He explained.