"Did you sleep well last night?" asked Danielle when Haerin was in front of her, Haerin nodded again, "Mrs. Song is now cooking for lunch, are you hungry yet? There's some snacks.", Haerin shook her head, she pulled Danielle's hand to the bed.

"Haerin, now it's not time to sleep, are you still sleepy?", "You ask too many questions Danielle." Haerin sit at the edge of the bed and pulled Danielle's hand so that the girl sat on her lap, "Ow!"

Haerin adjusted Danielle's position so she was facing her, "Haerin..." Danielle's face was very red, she didn't imagine Haerin to be this aggressive. Haerin put her palms on both of Danielle's waists, and gently rubbed them up and down.

Haerin then rested her forehead on Danielle's chest while hugging the girl, she likes Danielle's fragrance, she likes Danielle's warm body, she likes all about Danielle actually. Well, except for Danielle's kindness and concern for others, she wanted them for herself.

Danielle kissed the top of Haerin's head, "Are you okay?" she asked in a whisper, Haerin sighs, she lifted her head up and looked into Danielle's eyes gently.

It was the first time Danielle saw that look, her chest was enveloped in a strange but comforting feeling, she wanted to cry, she wanted to know more about this side of Haerin.

Their lips touched slowly, Haerin kissed the girl gently, she wanted to enjoy this moment, Danielle returned the kiss while holding Haerin's shoulders, her heart beat fast but steady, Danielle smile in between their kisses.

"Dani...OH SHIT!" Danielle pushed Haerin in shock but Haerin quickly held Danielle's waist to keep the girl on her lap.

They both looked at the opened door, Hyein covered her eyes, Minji and Hanni next to her staring at them with their mouths wide open. "Are they done? Tell me they're done eating each other's faces!" Hyein shouts still closing her eyes.

Danielle got off Haerin's lap, the cat-eyed girl scowled in annoyance, Hyein sure loved to ruin the moments!

"Hyein stop it." Danielle laughed embarrassedly while lowering Hyein's hand, "Stop it? What should I stop? Who wouldn't be surprised? Didn't you see Hanni and Minji's faces? Look at their jaws lying on the floor." Hyein went ballistic.

"Can't you knock??" Haerin answered irritably, "Why didn't you just lock the door??" Hyein retorted, that kiss scene could give her nightmares tonight!

"I'm happy for you Danielle, Hyein wasn't lying." Hanni giggles while hugging Danielle, Hyein gives her a bizzare look, "Since when did I lie."
Hanni then looked at Haerin, "Please take good care of Danielle." she smiled, Haerin just nodded.

"Let's go to the garden." Danielle said while pulling Hanni and Hyein out of the bedroom, Haerin got up from the bed and joined Minji to follow them.

Evening, 04:32 pm
Hyein sprayed the water gun at Minji furiously, the girl tried to dodge by using Danielle as a shield, the Australian girl screamed while laughing. Hanni sat by the pool, she laughed at them, "Hanni, help me!!!" Minji ran towards her, her eyes searching for the other water gun, it was in the pool, floating near Haerin.

Minji jumped into the pool and swim towards the object, Haerin pushed the object to her, "Haha! Thank you!" Minji immediately loaded the rifle and faced Hyein, preparing to charge.

Danielle jogged toward the pool, "Nooo!" she shouted, already drenched from Hyein's shot. Hyein's eyes searching for a new target, she glanced at Hanni and approached the girl, "Oh no you won't!" Minji exclaimed as she shot Hyein, "Hey!"

Haerin came out of the pool and approached Danielle, she took the towel on the chair and put it on the girl. Danielle smiled at her "Thank you.", Haerin nodded.

Yong Joon entered the back garden with a tray, "Miss Marsh, these are the snacks you asked for.", "Oh, please put them on the table beside the grill Yong Joon, thank you." Danielle smiled. Yong Joon placed a big plate filled with assorted fruits and 5 pieces of cheesecake, he then bowed to Danielle and went back inside.

Haerin was just about to take a piece of strawberry when the snack plate was suddenly drenched, the water immediately pooled in the grooves inside the wide plate, and seeped into the bottom of the poor cheesecakes. Danielle and Hanni gasped, Haerin look up and stared at Hyein and Miniji who immediately threw their water guns into the pool, "NOT ME!!!" Hyein ran away.

Danielle's bedroom, 09:38 pm
Minji approached Hyein who was combing her hair, "Hyein." she called, Hyein turns her head, "I'm going to sleep in the guest room, with Hanni" Minji said, "What?? Why?!" Hyein stood up, Hanni and Danielle looked at them.

"I want to talk to her about something." "Can't it be here?", "It's private" Minji replied with a flat face. Hyein looked at Hanni, "Minji wants to sleep with you in the guest room, she says she has something personal to talk about, is that true?" she asked, Hanni nodded with a blushing face, Hyein put down her hairbrush and groaned in annoyance.

Danielle chuckled, "Let them be Hyein." she said, "What's with the 'no secrets between us?', is it no longer valid?" Hyein complained.

Minji didn't care about her, the girl opened the door and waited for Hanni to walk out then closed it. "It's okay Hyein, just let them be. Since dinner tonight I've noticed that there's something unusual about Hanni, she seems nervous." Danielle said, "Could it be that she still has feelings for Haerin?" Hyein gasped, Haerin who was lying on the bed rolled her eyes.

Danielle smiled, " She's not, I think she's very confused about what to say to Minji tonight." she said while sitting on the bed, Hyein gasped and held her chest, "Spill Danielle!" she demanded.

A pillow hit Hyein's face, "You sure are noisy." Haerin looked at her with a straight face, Hyein took the pillow and hit it on Haerin's shoulder, the girl didn't budge, Danielle laughed at them.

"I'm sure she'll tell us tomorrow." Danielle stated, she then climbed the bed and took a position next to Haerin, she kissed Haerin's forehead and turned her back to the girl, Haerin lifted her upper body and kissed Danielle's temple, she then hugged Danielle from behind and whispered something in her ear, Danielle turned her head and smiled "I love you too." she whispered softly, but Hyein heard her.

Hyein rolled her eyes and joined them on the bed, "Oh how happy to be single."

Danielle's guest bedroom, 9:57pm
Minji looked at Hanni's back, the Vietnamese girl had been moving restlessly. Earlier during dinner Hanni had whispered to her that she wanted to talk to her about something private, which was why Minji had decided the two of them would sleep in the guest bedroom.

But ever since they entered Hanni had been silent, she looked like she wanted to say something but failed to do so. "It's okay Hanni, we can just sleep." Minji said, she caressed the girl's head, Hanni stiffened.

There was no response from Hanni, Minji closed her eyes slowly, she will try to sleep. She then opened her eyes again when she felt something sliding into her chest. Hanni rested her head on Minji's chest, her arms moving to encircle Minji's neck.

Wait a minute.

Minji was not prepared for this, her heart was playing trampoline while banging on her chest.

"Minji.." called Hanni, "yes" Minji replied, but her voice was choked because she was so nervous that no sound came out of her mouth, Minji closed her eyes in frustration, she then cleared her throat, "Yes Hanni.." she said.

"Do you want to..." Hanni didn't continue, Minji waited, what was she going to say? Hanni released her embrace and pulled back slightly to look at Minji's face.

"Do you want to make this relationship official?" Hanni asked, Minji's mouth was half open, she raised her eyebrows in disbelief, she tried to answer but no sound came out. Hanni chuckled, she then moved closer to Minji, "Does that mean yes?" she asked, Minji could only nod.

Hanni rested her head on Minji's chest, "Thank you, for always being there for me." Hanni whispered, she then kissed Minji's jaw and buried her face in Minji's chest, she smiled at the beat of the taller girl's heart. Minji wrapped her arms around Hanni, she kissed the girl's forehead, "Goodnight Pham Hanni."