3x14: On My Way

"Okay, a lot fat mocha for you- Liv said handing the cup to Kurt- and a decaf with soy milk for you, baby- she continued giving Rachel her coffee- next time you're ordering your own coffee, you have no idea the look the waiter gave me when I ordered a dec with soy milk" Liv said sitting next to Rachel while drinking her cappuccino, the only normal order.

"I'm vegan, Liv" Rachel retort annoyed.

"Dec?" Liv asked, she loved coffee, real coffee, maybe too much since she was starting to develop a real addiction and she couldn't understand how some people could live without it.

"Caffeine it's bad for your health, reason why you should stop drinking it too, you drink way too much coffee for your own good" Rachel scolded her while Liv rolled her eyes.

"Okay ladies- Kurt interfered by interrupting the discussion- can we drop the conversation about how much caffein you two drink and go back talking about "Desperate Housewives", please?" Kurt asked drinking a sip of his coffee.

"Atlanta, right?" Rachel said.

"Of course" Kurt agreed taking another sip of his coffee.

"I'm still convinced that the better is Beverly Hills" Liv scoffed.

"Babe, we've already talked about this- Rachel started placing a hand on her arm- but don't worry there's still time to change your mind" she continued winking at her. But before anyone could say anything someone interrupted them, snd sadly that someone was Sebastian.

"Well, well, well- he said approaching them, and God his only presence was enough to bother Like nothing else- if it isn't a young Barbra Streisand and  an old Betty White- he continued then he turned to Liv- hello princess"

"Where is the gay Cylops? Still trying to stumble his way in?"

"We can't come here anymore" muttered Kurt turning toward the two girls.

"What do you want Sebastian?" Liv asked pretty annoyed.

"Ever since I moved here I think we started with the wrong foot, gorgeous, and I've heard about the new couple and I brought you a gift, you know to congratulate" he explained, with what Liv knew was fake kindness, giving Rachel an envelope.

"Hmm, okay" she reluctantly agreed to open the envelope, and the content was nothing short of disgusting.

"Whoa whoa!" Kurt exclaimed putting an hand on the picture to cover it.

"Oh my God!-Rachel screamed astonished and disgusted- That is- That is photoshopped! His thing is not that small or-or brown"

"And he could never fit into those pumps" Kurt clarified.

"Just think- Sebastian started- from now until eternity, every time someone googles "Finn Hudson", they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the internet. It stays with us forever"

"You're sick" Liv said disgusted shacking her head.

"What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel asked angry and annoyed.

"I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out- he replied- McKinley gets room-court advantage this year. You're gonna come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Bohen-Wang just had" Sebastian explained, and yes, there was something wrong with that kid, seriously wrong.

"That is show-choir terrorism!"

"You give a bad name to the entire gay community" Kurt said

"And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion that's only been on "Puerto rican pride" floats" Sebastian responded.