3x09: Extraordinary Merry Christmas

"Christmas is finally coming! - Blaine exclaimed enthusiastically looking around at all the Christmas decorations hanging in the hallway- isn't that great?"

"Yeah, absolutely great" muttered Liv under her breath rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed and Kurt looked at her understanding.

"Wait you don't like Christmas?" Blaine asked surprised while the three of them were walking down the hallway.

"Let's just say that it's not my favorite Holiday- she took a break and looked at her like he wanted to know more- my mother was never around, even during the holiday, so most of the time it was just me, Liam and some random nanny... so there was no opening all together the gifts under the tree, big lunches or family photos with horrible matching sweaters" she sighed remembering all those Christmas that never actually felt like Christmas.

"I'm sorry, Liv" Blaine said smiling at her simpathetically.

"You know, you could always come to place for Christmas, my dad loves you and Liam and he'd love to have you at our house for Christmas, we did it plenty of times when we were kids" Kurt proposed and Liv smiled at him at the memory of all the Christmas they had spent together, the bests of her life.

"I wish I could, but my grandmother is hosting some big Christmas party with all the relatives on my grandfather's side, people I haven't even met and while she brags about her brilliant daughter, Liam I will play the part of perfect children and the happy family" Liv explained annoyed.

"Well if you change my mind and decide to escape, you know where I live" Kurt laughed putting an hand on Liv's shoulder. They kept walking toward their classroom when after a few minutes Becky Jackson appeared in front of them.

"Hey Becky" tried to say Liv, even though that girl really scared her and she didn't even know why.

"Kurt, Blaine. Coach Sylvester wants to see you two in her office right now" she demanded with her usual attitude and God, that girl may have seemed sweet and cute but she wasn't

"Okay- Blaine said reluctantly- did she tell you way?" he asked.

"No. She just said that she wants to see you two right now, so hurry up, ass but" she answered annoyed before walking away under the astonished gazes of Blaine, Kurt and Liv.

"I guess I'll see you later, okay?" Kurt said turning toward Liv.

"Okay, see you later boys" Liv agreed she then headed to her class while Kurt and Blaine walked to Sue's office.

***

Rachel and Liv were heading to the choir room for a Glee Club meeting after having lunch together, which they did every day.

Liv hadn't thought about her feelings for Rachel since Sectionals, they were still there, obviously, and they would be there for quite a while, she knew they would never be returned, so there was no point losing Rachel even as a friend just for a stupid confession. She would have waited, waited for them to leave, no matter how much it hurt to see her with Finn every day, Liv would have much rather lived like this for the rest of her life than live in a world where she and Rachel didn't even talk.

"Do you think that making Finn a list was too much? Was I too much of a diva again? Am I bein- Rachel kept asking, but then stopped when she realized that Liv wasn't even listening to her- Liv? Hey are you listening to me?" she asked her waving a hand in front of her face.

"Yes- said returning to the earth- of course" she continued  but Rachel looked at her sceptical- Oh yes? Then what was the last thing I said?"

"Uhmm...that you really love Christmas?-she tried, but the look on Rachel's face told her that it wasn't  the right answer- I'm sorry it's just that I really have a lot on my mind right now, Christmas is never a good time of the year for me" she continued, even though it wasn't that what was bothering her at that moment but it was better to focus on that rather then her feelings for Rachel, and Rachel's face softened at her last word.