Prelude of darkness

Men are bot born equal. However it seems human nature is only going to make unfairness more unfair. If you get a good quirk you will be praised. Gain a promising future and have easy access to the agency of heroes. You could even say you were born to be a hero. If you get a villainous quirk you will be scorned. People make fun of you because they think you'll be just like your quirk. Villainous, villain-like. You will be considered a criminal no matter what you do. All your pleas will not be heard, for you are doomed to be in the wrong. If you have a weak quirk you can only be a sub, sidekick or an extra. They are all like supporting characters who will only be highlighted occasionally, but not as the center of attention.

And what if you have no quirk at all? Your answers, you will be nothing. Just a mob, has no value at all. Trash, worms, worthless being, good for nothing. These words become everyday words that you will receive if you are a quirkless person. But have you ever thought that anyone can make a difference in the world? Even a quirkless one? Those who keep their ignorance will never understand. Everyone can become a monster if being pushed too far.

This is a story about a girl who turned into a monster because of a cursed society. Society which is called the era of heroes. Rejected by society, by friends, even by his own idol. The girl chose the path of a monster that would destroy everything. Putting on a mask as an ordinary girl to hide the terrible truth about herself.

This is the life of Izumi Midoriya

The One Eyed Owl.

=================================

"I'm sorry young lady but without quirk you can't be a hero"

As soon as those words left the mouth of the greatest idol, Allmight himself. Izumi Midoriya's world was shattered into pieces. She has lived a bitter life since being diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. And since then all she has experienced is the harsh reality that a quirk also determines a person's worth. But she still has hope. Because hero is also a symbol of hope itself. She admired all heroes, especially the number one hero. Symbol of peace, All might. As he always says..

'Everyone can be heroes!!'

His truly inspiring words became her light of hope in this cruel world. Makes her heart happy because there are still people who think she still has a place in the world. However, this hope was dashed because of the words that came out of his current idol.

'You can't be a hero without a quirk'

Even though he said that anyone could be a hero? Immediately her awe of Allmight disappeared, replaced by hatred and anger. Symbol of peace? More like symbol of hypocrite. Allmight then left the place without saying anything. Leaving Izumi where she was, still looking at her feet. Her front hair covered her eyes. And behind it is a gaze full of vengeance, yearning for flesh and blood that must be fulfilled. But couldn't do because of her own incompetence. Sighing, she left the place. What she didn't know was that this incident would be the starting point of her path as a monster.

Returning to the apartment where she lived, Izumi opened the front door. As soon as she entered she immediately took off her shoes. Walking into the living room she found her mother sitting and talking to a stranger. The stranger was a tall, middle-aged man with fair skin and white hair.