Chapter 6

When we got to school Lily and I ran to my classroom area. Mia, Jessica and Tiffany were waiting there calmly. "Hi!!!!" I screamed. "Heyy!" Lily yelled. "Oh hey!" Mia, Tiffany and Jessica exclaimed happily. Tiffany ran up to me and gave me a big hug. "Mummy!" She whined in a happy way. (I am like a mother to Lily and Tiffany sometimes so they call me mum.) I hugged them all in a big group hug. "Love you all!" I squealed. After talking for a while Lily and I set off to stalk/spy on Tim and Ben. (Lily likes Ben as her crush.)

"I think they are over there! Up the hill!" She whispered. We ran up the footpath. They were about 10 metres away so we squinted our eyes to see them clearly. I pointed at Ben and Tim. "Oi Lily look its them I see them!" "Oh wow Yuna lets look closer!!" We watched them closely. I saw Tim's head turn and face us. "Damn Damn Damn!!!! LILY, EMERGENCY TURN AROUND WE'VE BEEN SPOTTED!!" I screamed. We turned around as quick as we could.

We ran back down in a panic. My heart was beating faster and faster and my cheeks were hotter than the bottom of my laptop. Lily's face was really really red. We ran even faster. We got away quickly. "Phew!" We both said as we breathed heavily. "That was fun!" I smiled and waved my arms. "Don't be silly!" Lily laughed as she poked my head. We turned and faced each other. We both laughed loudly. I grabbed my stomach as I laughed louder.

We went to our separate classes. I talked to Kat all class about being a stalker. Kat laughed alot because she never suspected I would be such a stalker.