1. Meet Amisha Roy

Start from the beginning

Amisha Stood Up From her chair picking up her bag along with her as she shut her laptop down and picks it in her hands. She starts walking out of her cabin. Entering the elevator She was about to leave when she hears a Voice. Voice of Drishti Roy.

"Ms. Amisha" She calls and then enters the Elevator. The atmosphere becomes tense as soon as she enters. Amisha could feel Drishti's eyes lingering on her, and she knew drishti wanted her to do something for her.

"How can I help you Ms Roy?" Amisha asked, Straight getting to the point, looking in her eyes.

"Come on didi, You know it's my Marriage Tomorrow. I want you to Come there and Save me. You know No matter how much Happy I act I don't want to Marry Anyone other than Mark. He is in America, he is also coming here tomorrow. Don't worry he will help me. You just have to come there to distract Everyone So I can Call him in and he can talk with Dad" Drishti Said all the things in one go. Amisha just looked at the Girl her parents have called perfect and Innocent planning and plotting to break her own Wedding. She just sighed and walked out of the elevator without saying anything and went to settle in her car before driving off to her Apartment.

I unlocked my apartment door and entered in

I unlocked my apartment door and entered in. Removed my heels keeping them on the stand and put my bag on the table neatly well perks of being a OCD patient, my Things are always on place as I can't Tolerate even a single Pinch of Displacement with my things. I walked to my kitchen and Filled my self a Glass of Chilled water. Gulping it down I sighed and made my way towards my room. Settling on the Bed. And My mind Drifted to the Words my sister dearest Spoke. I know she loves that guy but she doesn't have guts to tell all this to Mr. Roy or Mrs. Roy. Although I am glad she will get the person she loves so dearly but I feel bad for the Guy whom she was going to get married. I mean he was not at fault right? Although she says he doesn't have any feelings towards her but that doesn't gives her right to play with his Reputation.

Alas There is nothing I can do because I far as I know Mr. Roy He will do anything for His Business but He will not Force his daughter or you can say his favourite daughter. My chains of thoughts were broken by my ringing phone. I picked the phone and saw it was Sharda di.

"Ji di?"
"Amisha I have Made your favourite Rajma Chawal today and kept them in the microwave please heat them and have your dinner" She said, Her words brought a known smile to my face.
"I will have my dinner di. Don't worry and you also take rest and give some extra kisses to my little princess from my side" I said to which she replied with a for sure and we hang up the call. Sharda di have been working with me From past 5 years. When I graduated from College I was already living in a small one bedroom apartment and As I just started working as a intern in Roy Industries I never had time to cook. Sharda di is a single mother who was pregnant with Naina her daughter at that time. So I like a sane person asked her to Work for me. I knew she will never except money from me.

That's how she started working with me. She lived with me in my rented apartment only and we became super close by time. And then after Two years i brought this apartment of my own. And Sharda di brought the one we were living in. She still cooks for me whenever she gets time cause now she works as a Chef in a Small but cosy restaurant.

I got up from my bed and Made my way towards my bathroom. Slipping out of my clothes I stood under the shower letting the Warm water Soothe my muscles. After a Good 15 minutes shower I stepped out and changed into my Simple Tshirt and Sweatpants. Making my way to the kitchen I checked the microwave which had my dinner ready in it. I heated the Rajma chawal and Served them in my plate before Settling on the Couch with my plate.

I clicked a picture of Rajma Chawal and sent it to Sharda di. I knew she will still be worrying about me having my dinner.

Sharda Di <3
Here di, I am having my dinner.

Her Instant Happy emoji came in reply which made me smile

Her Instant Happy emoji came in reply which made me smile. I kept my phone aside and Continued my Dinner which was the Most tasty food in the world. No matter where I go and what I eat. Nothing can Compete to the food made by my di.

Finally when my dinner was over I washed the dishes and went to my room. And Direct slipped on my bed to get a good sleep but not before Clicking a Selfie and Posting it on the story and Actually I am a Socially Active person. I may not look like, But I love posting Pictures and Videos on My Story. Although I don't post them on my Feed but Still. I love it when I see there so many people who have seen my Story and There are many who have Replied to my Story, It's just gives the You know sense of Having some Friends.

Finally after i Posted the Story, I slipped under my covers and kept my phone aside

Finally after i Posted the Story, I slipped under my covers and kept my phone aside. Although My guts were telling me Tomorrow will be one hell of a Day but I choose to not let those Scenarios stuck on my mind and let the Sleep Consume me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Helloo lovelies ❤️
So Here is The First Chapter of Our Story.
So What are your Thoughts About Amish? And would you like to Suggest a Nickname for Her??

Do share your Views with me ❤️

You guys will get Weekly Updates for this Story, But I may give you some suprise updates or Double Updates Depending on the Comments I get.

Hope you all Liked it, Take CareLove you allYours Author

Take Care
Love you all
Yours Author

Shivi 🍁