thrilled

you have a neighbor vinnie , and he sneaks through your window at night to see you. you have feelings for him & he's told you everything about his life , including sexual experiences.

you've never orgasmed before , not even by yourself.
you've tried toys , vibrators , your fingers , nothing worked.

he climbs through , you walking back to your bed in a long sleeve black hoodie that belongs to him and boxers that are your brothers that don't fit him anymore. 

"hey y/n" he says , climbing in your bed as you sit and take off your makeup.

"hi vin , everything okay ?" you ask , and he nods , smiling. "of course , i missed you so i came up " he says , and you blush

"i missed you too vin, can i talk to you about something ?" you ask him , shocked at your words. he nods , drinking his water he brought with.

"so , i've never uhm , i've never been able to make myself orgasm , or had anyone make me. i've tried literally everything , and i was wondering if-" you say , but get cut off by vinnie.

"if i can help you orgasm ?" he says , and you nod , a creep of redness over your cheeks. "i will " he says , "come to my house tomorrow night , i'll be home alone " he says , and you nod.

the rest of the night , there is tension but
you two talk normally , and end up sleeping in his arms. he usually leaves right before 9 am , going home to sleep for another hour and then hanging with you.

you're gonna have sex with him , and feel what he talks about.

and you cant wait
______________________
i know i haven't updated in a long , long time. i'm trying to get into it again as i was previously :)
hi guys :)
i'm doing amazing , how are all of you ?
and yes , don't worry , there will be a part 2 !
mwah , much love <3