one-day will come

"Money can't buy happiness"

While growing up we all have heard about this quote I did too but I  completed it by saying,

"Money sure can't buy happiness but it can surely buy whatever you want "

Now many of you might think I have copied it from anywhere but I didn't had to because that is something which every child from middle class family or low class knows.

You can understand it in several occasions.

Everyday when you got to school and you got that much of money that can either cover your bus expenses or your food expenses.

Everytime when you go out with your friends and you choose the least expensive food .

You know when you look at the menu card and you look at the price before choosing food .

It doesn't matter if you are a good student until you are rich . Even though knowledge is important but it can be only brought by money.

Your friends got to several tutions but you can't go to one , your friends can waste their time but you can't because you know how important is it for you to study so that you can put food in table at one point of your life.

You are useless to your parents even if you aren't good enough.

When you want 5 dollars from your mom but she doesn't want to give that because she gotta buy food .

Most of the time you have to leave studies to earn money , sometimes two together, sometimes can't go to the University you want because you know that you don't have enough money.

I mind you not everyone is capable of earning money I look for so many ways to earn money but at the end of the way I can't I want to help my mother but again I'm not that great student that I can do two things at once .

When you have to comeback from a shop because you have to choose if you want food for one week or  a dress that you are gonna wear in certain occasions .

But I'm waiting..

Waiting for that one day when I'll be able to fulfill my wishes maybe not everything I want but at least some which I have hidden in my heart.

I wanna go to amusement park and buy a lot of food and ride a lot of rides without thinking about expenses.

I want to eat ice cream even before thinking if I should buy it or not .

I know I should be happy with what I have but I also have some wishes sometimes only basic needs aren't enough.

when I look at people on road homeless, without shelter. Doesn't have anything to eat , can't cover their head in rain because they don't have umbrella, can't cover their body in winter because they don't have a sweater.

I can't complain about my sweater when I see a 8 year old walking without  any shirt on his body in winter .

I can't complain about the color of my walls when many people don't even have a home .

Maybe I'm selfish because many people in the world crave what I have and that's how it goes it's the nature of world I crave to have what Rich people has and poor people crave to have what I have but again rich people crave  happiness which I have too

However thanks for reading this shitty writing I don't know if it made you cringe sad or happy but I appreciate that you read it .

At the end all I want to say is everyone should be happy with their life but it's not a crime to want to reach in higher position but obviously with honesty and dedication .

And yes sometimes small things matter.