Sabrina looks at Klaus and slowly backs away from him. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you and I can't spend any time with each other anymore, Sabrina. I'm sorry." Klaus said to her.

Sabrina looks at Klaus. "I know how about Eric and Nora Northman, and Aurora. So, if this why you aren't gonna hangout or spend some time together? I can handle Eric, Nora and Aurora."

"I know you can." Klaus said.

"Klaus?" Sabrina said.

And Klaus grabs Sabrina's shoulders with a serious look in his dark blue-green eyes. "Sabrina, I don't want to see you anymore. So, please, just leave."

"Fine then. I'll leave." Sabrina said, and wolf-sped away.

Klaus looks conflicted as to what just happened in between him and his wife, Sabrina. Of course, he didn't mean it, but for himself, he had to.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

That afternoon, Aurora is nibbling on a pastry, taking a stroll in Jackson Square.

"Aurora?" Klaus said.

Aurora stopped walking and turns around to look at him. "Hello, Nik. It's been a while."

"A long while, indeed." Klaus said. "Have you had a nice slumber?" He asked.

"What do you want, Nik?" Aurora asked, becomes suspicious of him. "It's obvious to me that you're not making small talk." She said.

"I just want to have a chat with you, Aurora. To reconnect. There's no need to be suspicious of me, Love." Klaus said to her.

"Alright then. Let's chat." Aurora said.

Klaus and Aurora exchange small smiles at each other and they take a stroll.

meanwhile...

Cora and Sabrina are walking on the sidewalk.

"Do you wanna hangout with me, Piper and Celine later on this evening?" Cora asked Sabrina.

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina?" Cora said, having stopped walking to look at someone.

"Cora?" Sabrina said, stopped walking herself and follows Cora's gaze at Klaus and Aurora talking with each other in the Jackson Square.

Cora looks at Sabrina, who looks at her husband with his ex-girlfriend. "How about a drink?"

"Yeah, sure." Sabrina said, and walked off.

And Cora walks after her.

⚜️⚜️

WHISKEY CASK BAR

Later on that afternoon, Cora, Sabrina, Piper and Celine are drinking cocktails.

"Your mother, Lana, has been onto us, Sabrina." Cora said.

"She's a special agent." Sabrina said. "But if you ever think of hurting my Mom..."

"Relax, Sabrina. I'm gonna not hurt her." Cora said. "But I get it, you're protective your Mom. Just like Derek is protective of me. And me of him."

"Thanks for the drink." Sabrina said, drinking the rest of her cocktail. "I'll see you guys around." getting up to her feet.

"Don't hurt Klaus." Cora said.

"I'll try not to." Sabrina replied, walking away.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

That evening, Sabrina slowly walks inside the main room, but stopped upon sensing Klaus.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said.

Sabrina turns around to look at her husband, Klaus. " I thought you didn't want to spend some time or hangout with me anymore."

"We need to talk." Klaus said.

"Why? I have nothing else to say to you." Sabrina told him.

Klaus looks at Sabrina, and senses her upset. "You're upset with me, that's good."

"Why? Make it easier for you." Sabrina said. "How was Aurora by the way?"

Klaus looks at Sabrina, a bit surprised. "Is that the source of anger?"

"Cora and I were out and about in the French Quarter. And I saw you two together at the Jackson Square." Sabrina said.

"It wasn't like that." Klaus said, slowly walked up to her.

But Sabrina takes a step back from him. "You know, you were right. You have been too relaxed with me, but I suppose Aurora accompanied you, huh?"

"I wouldn't betray you with Aurora." Klaus said, and slowly walked to her. "She and I had a talk. She didn't speak of much, but all she told me was that of a witch revived her from her slumbering spell. And that was it."

"Why don't I quite believe you?" Sabrina asked him.

"You know me. We've been together for so long. And this estrangement in between us is straining our marriage, and I don't want that." Klaus said to her. "You're the woman that I love, Sabrina. You may love Gabe and be with him, but you're still my wife, and I love you first."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange soft looks at each other and they kiss, passionately. She gently cups his face with her hands and he gently wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to him, embracing their passionate kiss.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?