"I'll do it for us!" Misty exclaimed.

The three continued on there way down the road, walking out of Cerulean City and headed towards Mt. Moon.

"Where are we going to take a look at the papers?" Brock asked.

"We can do it at my house today if you're OK with that," Ash said.

"I'm fine with that," Brock and Misty agreed.

The walk took about a hour and the three finally found the sign outside of Pallet Town welcoming them.

"Alright, we finally made it," Ash smiled, staring down the sign of his beloved hometown.

"Finally! I'm exhausted!" Misty breathed heavily while dropping onto her knees.

Ash and Brock had a little laugh about it and Ash helped Misty up and led her to his house. The three walked around looking at the many houses in Pallet, until Ash spotted his house.

"There it is, let's go!" Ash said and ran ahead of Brock and Misty.

Ash picked around in his pocket and pulled out is keys to open his front door. Brock and Misty caught up with Ash as soon as he opened the door and walked through.

"Knock yourself out guys, we can start these details after we get something to eat," Ash told everyone.

"I would love to eat something right now! The police station couldn't give me anything to eat!" Misty whined.

"Maybe Brock can create one of his special meals," Ash looked over at Brock as if to plead for a tasty meal.

"I got you," Brock winked, "As long as you have something good in the kitchen and pantry."

"Yea, go check it out," Ash suggested.

Brock walked into the kitchen, leaving Ash and Misty in the living room by themselves. Ash started to look through the papers and the meager information. Misty noticed and decided to bring up a conversation.

"Can you read those papers aloud?" Misty questioned.

Ash looked at Misty and smiled, "Yea, let's look at this together."

Ash began to read aloud the paper verbatim, "The estimated time of murder is determined to be 5:00 to 6:00 pm."

"How long were we out in Cerulean City?" Misty looked anxious.

Ash began to track back his locations, "I came to the Cerulean Gym to meet you around 4:30, and we were out in Cerulean City till 7:30, I believe."

Misty's stomach churned with disgust. The murder occurred only a couple minutes before Misty left and she began to feel more guilty about herself. Brock walked into the room and sat on the couch.

"I'm putting some stuff in the oven right now, I want to hear the circumstance," Brock said intriguingly.

Ash looked back down on the paper and read ahead to see what was coming up. His eyes widened and a concerning look crossed his face. He looked back at Misty and began to frown.

"Are you sure you want to hear any of this?" Ash said with an uneasy expression.

"I'm with y'all in this case, I'm up for anything," Misty replied while crossing her arms.

Ash looked back down at the paper, "The victim was stabbed repeatedly, the knife wounds indicate she was stabbed first on the shoulder, a second one in the liver, and a third directly into the heart, killing her instantly. There was a sign of struggle and the stab wounds would suggest that she was facing the direction of her killer, meaning she more than likely saw who killed her."