The Details

The trio walked out the police station with the many details written out by the police. Because the murder only happened a couple hours ago, the details were minimal and the papers were rough and unfinished.

"So how much information is written in there?" Brock asked.

Ash scanned through the papers he was given and looked back up at Brock, "Looks about 4 pages," Ash answered.

"That can't be enough! Aren't police papers WAY longer than that?" Misty said in a perplexed manner.

"That's what I thought," Ash said, "Don't worry, more details will come out and this case will become way easier to solve."

"Yea, this case is only a couple hours old after all," Brock stated.

The three were only a couple steps outside of the police station when Daisy and Lilly stepped out of the police station. They looked tired and drained of any energy, but then they saw Misty and immediately regained all that energy.

"Misty!" The two exclaimed in unison.

"Daisy! Lilly!" Misty yelled out.

The three got together for a group hug and stayed in for what seemed like years. When they finally got out of the embrace, they all gave grim facial expressions to each other.

"I'm glad everyone is OK," Daisy gloomily said.

"These have been some tough couple hours for all of us," Lilly looked down to the ground.

"I just know we'll pull through sisters, I'm going to find the murderer and truly punish them," Misty declared.

"What do you mean 'you'll solve it'?" Daisy questioned.

"I'm on the case, it's my job to solve the mystery and I won't let y'all down," determination lit up in Misty's eyes.

"Are you saying the police put you on the case?" Lilly gave a shock look.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Misty said nonchalantly.

"Well, I'm certainly proud of you Misty, I just know you'll solve whatever is going on," Daisy said.

"Thanks y'all, I really need it," Misty said with a genuine smile, something she hadn't done in quite some time.

"Can I ask you one more question?" Lilly requested.

"Sure, what's up," Misty replied.

"Did you get interrogated too?" Lilly asked.

Misty let out a groan, "Yea, those things take forever, and the questions stressed me out way too much."

"Exactly! Those questions were so scary, even when innocent, it's still stressful to answer them," Daisy claimed.

The three sat their for awhile and Daisy decided it was finally time to leave.

"Me and Lilly got to find a place to live for the time being, do you have a place to live?" Daisy gave a look of concern to Misty.

Misty was startled by question. She completely forgot about the her living conditions and realized Cerulean Gym was a crime scene, she couldn't live there. Then she remembered what Ash said, she glanced over at Ash as if to ask if she could live there for the time. Ash gave out a little laugh and nodded at Misty and gave her a thumbs up.

"I'll be living with Ash for now," Misty declared.

Daisy and Lilly looked at each other and laughed.

"Sounds good with us," the sisters said, "Go on our way and solve this case!"