"You will all be provided with dorms. If you want to be with one of your friends or family members you have to tell my appearance, Icecap. This Icewing next to me." Ravenmind said.

All the students saw a smaller Icewing that looked way younger than Ravenmind.

"They have music class?! I want that. I want them all." Lightbringer said.

Darkness walked away and went to talk to Icecap.

"Oh hello. You must be Nightstar, right? Icecap said.

"Oh, for the love of. My name is Darkness, not Nightstar. That's only what my mother and sister call me. My real name is Darkness." Darkness said.

Icecap looked at him and looked down at his paper. He crossed off the name Nightstar and replaced it with Darkness.

"Okay Darkness. Which classes would you like?" Icecap said.

"All of them. I went to be educated in all the subjects." Darkness said.

Icecap wrote down the words "All of them."

"Anything else?" Icecap said.

"I would like a dorm with my sister. Her name is Lightbringer." Darkness said.

Icecap wrote down Darkness and Lightbringer's names in one dorm.

"Your all done Darkness. I just need you sister now." Icecap said.

"Okay. I'll get her." Darkness said.

Darkness turned to see a few Sandwings hurting Lightbringer. Darkness rushed over to his sister.

"What are you doing to my sister?" Darkness said.

"This little brat injured me. So, I'm going to make her pay." the Sandwing said.

"I won't let you hurt my sister." Darkness said.

"And what is a little Nightwing going to do to me?" the Sandwing said.

Darkness looked around and saw that a lot of dragons were around them yelling "Fight". He looked over at his sister who was trying to claw away.

"I'll..I'll.." Darkness said.

"You'll what?" the Sandwing said.

Darkness looked back at the Sandwing.

"I'll use my animus powers." Darkness said.

The Sandwing started laughing at Darkness. All the other students started laughing at him.

"You. An animus?! HAHAHAHHA! Your funny little dragon." the Sandwing said.

Darkness pulled a necklace out of his satchel. He held it firmly in his talon.

"I can prove it with this." Darkness said.

"Do it. If you are really an animus then enchant something." the Sandwing said.

Darkness cleared his tough.

"I enchant this necklace to fly onto this Sandwing's neck and slowly tighten till I say stop." Darkness said.

The necklace flew onto the Sandwing's neck and slowly started tightening. Everyone went from laughing to shocked. Meanwhile, the Sandwing was choking.

"Aghh...Make...It......STOP!" the Sandwing said barely being able to stop and breathe.

Darkness looked at him.

"Only if you promise never to pick on me or my sister ever again." Darkness said.

"N...E...V...E...R!" the Sandwing said.

"Fine. You either die or you promise it." Darkness said.

The Sandwing thought for a moment and said, "F...I...N...E! Just...Take.....This...OFF!"

"Necklace. Stop." Darkness said.

The necklace came off the Sandwing and back into Darkness's talon.

"Brother. I never know you were an animus." Lightbringer said.

"I only told dad I was an animus. I wanted to keep it as much a secret as I could." Darkness said.

"Anyways. You should go tell Icecap the classes you want." Darkness said.

"Okay. Ow. It hurts." Lightbringer said.

"One sec." Darkness said.

"I enchant this necklace to heal whoever wears it and to get rid of the other enchantment." Darkness said.

Darkness then put the necklace over Lightbringer. In an instant, her injuries were completely healed. Darkness looked over to the other student who moved away out of fear.

"Ummmm. So, Lightbringer want classes do you want?" Icecap said.

Icecap was now afraid of Darkness after seeing that he was an animus.

"All of them please." Lightbringer said.

"Okay. You will be in the same dorm as your brother." Icecap said.

"Great. Where's our dorm?" Lightbringer said.

Icecap turned and pointed.

"Down the hall and the last door on the right." Icecap said.

"Thanks. Sorry about my brother by the way." Lightbringer said.

Darkness and Lightbringer went to their dorm and Lightbringer laid on her bed.

"I'm going to sleep." Lightbringer said.

"Okay." Darkness said.

"Good night Darkness." Lightbringer said.

Darkness looked at her shocked. This was the first time she called him by his real name.

"Good night Lightbringer. And thank you for calling me by my real name." Darkness said.

"You're welcome." Lightbringer said.

Lightbringer went to sleep. Darkness sat awake.

"That was one hell of a welcoming. I guess I should go to sleep now too." Darkness said as he went to sleep.