Ch. 4 Herb x Sparkling (Bad end)

It was a normal day at the juice bar everyone is having a good time but there was a little twist Vampire was wanting to do a juice drinking contest.

"Hey guys want to do a juice drinking contest? I bet nobody will defeat me!" Vampire chuckles while asking the crew.

"Umm no thanks I'll sit this one out you know I'm not much of a drinker.." Herb stays put in his seat and added "But I'm more than welcome to be the referee!"

"You know that juice is made in my dough so you're on Vampire I'll go make the drinks." Sparkling went to prepare the drinks for the contest.

"I don't see why not it sounds fun I'll join too" Mint Choco chuckles.

"Alright then it settles it! Me, Sparkling and Mint Choco will compete and Herb will be the ref!" Vampire went to help Sparkling with the drinks and got everything ready once everything was ready everything got into position.

"Alright! Everyone start after three! 1...2...3...Go!" Herb started the count and after the three cookies started to drink Mint Choco stopped after a few drinks so it was Sparkling and Vampire left. After a while both Vampire and Sparkling were drunk but Sparkling fell over and passed out.

"I *hic* won!" Vampire laughed and pointed at Sparkling on the ground but stopped and saw a small book fell from Sparkling's pocket. "*Hic* Is that a diary?"

Mint Choco picked up the diary and looked at it chuckling "Let's all read it"

Herb, Vampire and Mint Choco are reading the diary and saw that there were things that Sparkling was in love with Cherry Blossom. This made Herb start to cry and run out of the juice bar.

"Herb wait!" Mint Choco tried to get Herb back but it was too late Herb already left to go home after that Sparkling woke up confused.

"Mmhh? What happened? Where's Herb?" Sparkling looked around for Herb seeing he was gone and looked over at Vampire and Mint Choco their faces seemingly disappointed at Sparkling. "What did I do?"

"You passed out and I won the contest...but then *hic* Herb started crying cause he read your diary" Vampire said while frowning.

"Herb was in love with you for a long time before Cherry Blossom yet you chose Cherry Blossom over Herb?" Mint Choco said disappointed at Sparkling.

"Wait what?? I didn't know that he never told me! I didn't mean to make him cry.." Sparkling felt bad and got up "I'm going to apologize to him." Sparkling left to Herb's home "Hey Herb you here?"

"Leave me alone!" Herb yelled at the door wanting Sparkling to leave.

"I wanted to say I was sorry I didn't know you loved me.." Sparkling replied back.

"I don't forgive you Sparkling leave! Go to Cherry Blossom since you love her more! I don't wanna see you ever again!" Herb yelled again while crying.

Sparkling eyes widened hearing that from Herb he just lost his best friend it made him feel so bad but he did as Herb said leaving him be.