His Imperious Boss - Note

I couldn't sleep well last night after reading some comments on Sid's character. I have never shown the SidNaaz character in grey or dark. Abusive, hurtful, toxic or sick characters which you want to hate. Many of y'all and even I connect to the characters as SidNaaz themselves and wouldn't want anyone to hate. Maybe I went too far with this character which made y'all hate it. I couldn't justify him with my words is what I feel now.

For me, his character was supposed to be one who has insecurities about himself - who was scared of accepting his love. There are many people who let themselves down because of others words and views on them or their relationship. They let their comments and views break them internally and even spoil their life. There are some who would die due to someone else's word. Very Sensitive and introvert. It's not their fault as well, it's just how they are.

He was manipulated by Kaamini but Shehnaaz also hid a few things by lying. He just added 2+2 based on what he could see. Imagine how broken and restless he was to see her sick, weak and lying on the hospital bed for 2 days over video call. Isn't it natural to feel betrayed to learn that she played with his feelings and emotions when he learnt that she didn't even see the doctor.

You would say that he should have trusted his love, true but his love realisation for her is comparatively newer than hers. Trust grows with time and at this stage he had just started investing into the relationship when he learnt her lie. He acted in haste because he was heartbroken. Pain had made her stronger and now it's his turn to live and realise how painful it was. She knew the importance of love but he had got it without much effort. He still have to learn the importance.

With this, my question to y'all

Will you give time for him to learn or would you hate is character forever?

If your answer is later, then I will change the names of the characters and make this non-sidnaaz story. I won't take the story down this time because some people genuinely love and wait for the story update eagerly.

Your views would be highly appreciated and I don't want to hurt anyone. So do comment if you really care about this story's existence.