His Imperious Boss -19

Check if you've read the previous update..

Unedited version 🙏
________________

Sidharth picked up the best performer award sitting on his desk and smirked looking at it. He packed it in his bag.

His coffee mug which had Agarwal group logo on it on one side while on the other side, it read 'Sidharth! You are our valuable asset'. He chuckled nodding his head in disbelief and pushed it into his bag.

He pulled the pins on the notice board to take off all the certificates he had got over the years of his service, followed by some show pieces which were given by his colleagues on his birthday.

The corporate floor group picture was the last one he picked up. His heart ached when he saw himself standing behind Shehnaaz in the picture. The picture which was taken on the Golden Jubilee year of their company last year. He placed it carefully into a secured compartment of his bag.

His wrist watch showed 4:30pm. He looked at his system and sat down to write a good bye mail to all his colleagues in the office. After writing an email thanking all, he entered the email address one by one, he typed She and the email id suggestion of Shehnaaz showed up.

Hovering the mouse curser on the send button, he stared at the word Goodbye and Shehnaaz for a while before pressing the discard button. He shut down the system without sending the mail.

It was 4:55pm when he walked towards her cabin.

"Sidharth, ma'am cabin mein nahi hai.", Said Rihaan.

"Huh? Toh kaha hai?", Asked Sidharth

"Pata nahi.", Rihaan shrugged.

"Woh... Woh mera relieving letter lena tha...", Said Sidharth.

"Haan, woh Ma'am ke pass hai. We have arranged a farewell party for you tonight. So you have to come.", Said Rihaan.

"It's very thoughtful of you. But nahi yaar, mere liye ye sab.. nahi.. It's fine.. I won't be able to make it either.", Said Sidharth.

"Arey, yeh maine nahi Ma'am ne organise karwaya hai tumhaare liye.", Said Rihaan.

"Huh? Shehnaaz ne?", He was taken aback.

"Haan.. aur tumhe aana hi padega kyuki tumhe tumhara relieving letter wahi milega. Aisa ma'am ka order hai.", Said Rihaan.

"Party mein? Relieving letter party mein kaun deta hai?", Asked Sidharth.

"Apni CEO ma'am", laughed Rihaan.

.
.
.

Sidharth parked his bike in the club's parking lot and entered the venue. He was dressed smartly in dark purple shirt and beige formal pant.

"Hey Sidharth! Finally, tum aa gaye..", said Rihaan.

"Hi Rihaan..", Sidharth shook hands with him.

"Hey Sidharth.. kya yaar tum itni achchi naukri choddke jaa kaise sakte ho?", Asked James.

Sidharth replied to him with just a smile. The waiter arrived with drinks. Sidharth settled for cold drink while others picked hard drink.

"Haan yaar, itni hot and happening boss ko choddke jaane ka soch bhi kaise sakte ho? Unless tumhaari nayi boss usse bhi jyada hot ho.", Said Vicky gulping the alcohol.

"Wow!! Usse jyada hot aur kya ho sakta hai?", James said staring at Shehnaaz who entered the venue dressed in shimmering black saree. All the men ogled at her. Though Sidharth was annoyed with their comments, he found himself dumbstruck by her beauty.