She looked so shocked. "Really? That's is cool." Jennie said. Then Jennie's phone buzzed as she checked her phone. "I have to go. But let's exchange numbers so we could meet up so I could teach you Korean." Jennie said. We both exchanged numbers and I payed the bill and we both left our separate ways. I went back to the dorm with my snacks and put them away in the cabinets. I went to my room and sat down thinking of Jennie. After a couple minutes I fell asleep for tomorrow of being a trainee.

The next day

I was dressed for my first day as a BigHit trainee. Since the building is close to where I live I decided walk to BigHit. I got in and immediately got my schedule and I went to vocal practice. After an hour I went to dance practice and I see a boy who looked a little older than me struggling on a move. The instructor said in English that me and the boy who was struggling name Namjoon to help him with his dance. As we get started on teaching him the moves that he was stuck on we got to know each other a little bit. After we were done he was finally able to master the dance down with my help. "Thank you so much, Y/n." Namjoon said in English. "No problem." I said. After that we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. Around 4 I was done and heading back to my dorm.

2 months later

Me and Jennie had gotten closer throughout these two months. Today I'm asking Jennie out and I hope she says yes. I'm currently waiting for her at a little café when I see her coming to me and sat down in front of me and we ordered our food. "So I wanted to tell you something for a while now." I said to her. "What is it?" Jennie asked me. Okay, it's now or never. "Over the two months we've been friends, I actually started to like you more than that, and I was hoping you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She didn't say anything which made me more nervous when she suddenly started smiling at me. "I would love to be your girlfriend, Y/n. But we have to keep this between us and our families." Jennie said. "Of course as long as I'm with you nothing matters." I told her which made her blush. After we ate we headed to a park while holding hands as she cuddled into my arm.

Then I get a text message from Pd nim, telling me to come to his office because it's important. "I gotta go. I'll text you tonight." I told her. I gave her a kiss and left to BigHit entertainment. I arrived to his office and knocked on his door and I here a 'come in' so I walked inside and see Namjoon with him as well. I sat down next to him confused as did Namjoon. "The reason I brought you two here today is because I'm planning on making a group called BTS. It will have a hip hop theme and right now you two are the only ones qualified until I find more members for you two." Pd nim told us. "That's great, pd nim. But what about the living situation?" Namjoon asked him. "Well since Y/n has her own dorm which is big enough for you two, I was hoping you will move in with her. If that's alright with you, Y/n?" Pd nim asked me. "I don't mind." I said. "Well, that's settled it then. Namjoon you will move in with Y/n. So pack your stuff as Y/n will help you get situated." Pd nim told us before he ended the meeting.

Me and Namjoon walked out and went to his dorm that he was staying in with his friend as I helped him. After two hours we were finally done moving his stuff into my dorm and sat on the couch tiredly. "You hungry, hyung?" I asked him. "Yeah, I'm starving." Namjoon said. I got up and went into the kitchen to cook something. After an hour I finished making our food and set it on the table where Namjoon was sitting waiting patiently for the food.

 After an hour I finished making our food and set it on the table where Namjoon was sitting waiting patiently for the food