Chapter 1

Year: 2010
Age: 14 years old

Y/n POV

I was in my room while the family is filming keeping up with the kardashians. I told mom and dad that I don't want to be filmed and they understood so they decided that they will keep me out of the spotlight because they know I want to make a name for myself. The world knows there is another Jenner that is older than Kylie but they don't know what I look like or what my name is, my family has been doing a great job of keeping me out of the spotlight. I was on my laptop to see if I got into an entertainment that I auditioned for. I was scrolling through my emails and see that I got in and I was happy. After the family stopped filming I will tell them the good news since they always there for me.

After the film crew left and I know I'm in the clear I headed downstairs and see my family. "I got some good news." I said. "What is it?" Mom asked me. "I got into BigHit entertainment they said I need to be in Korea in the next five days." I told them making them happy. "We need to get you packed." Kourtney said. My sisters all headed up to my room and helped me pack my belongings while my parents are getting me a dorm so I won't be lost. After an hour of my sisters packing my stuff they were finally done.

4 days later

I was with my family making sure no paparazzi was following us and headed to the airport and to the private jet. The pilot got all my bags and put them on the plane, I turned to my family and hugged them knowing this is the first time I'm on my own. Dad hugged me tightly. "Be careful over there." Dad told me. He has always been so protective of me ever since he found out I was born intersex. "I will dad. Are you able to hold the fort while I'm gone?" I asked him. "You know I will." Dad said. After I said my last goodbyes I went inside the plane and buckled myself in. After a few minutes the plane was in the air so I decided to put on my headphones and fall asleep for the rest of the plane ride.

13 hours later

I was woken up by the pilot telling me we just landed. So I grabbed my stuff and my bags since it was already out the plane and found my driver to drive me to my dorm. It took an hour to go to my dorm and it was really spacious. I put my bags in my room and grabbed my wallet and keys for the dorm and left so I could get some snacks for tomorrow. I decided to walk to the little convenience store that is just a couple blocks away from my dorm.

After 10 minutes I finally got there and looked around. Even though everything was in hangul but I know how to read Korean I just need to learn how to speak the language, I only know enough to get by but that's it. Anyways I was grabbing a few snacks when I accidentally bumped into someone. "I am so sorry, I wasn't even looking." I told the person in English. "No, it's okay. It was my fault." The girl spoke with a New Zealand accent. When I see her face clearly I couldn't help but stare at her. Is this what love at first sight look like? "My name is Jennie Kim. What's your name?" Jennie introduced herself. "Y/n Jenner." I introduced myself. "Are you knew here in Korea?" Jennie asked me. "Yeah, I just got here 2 hours ago." I told her. "You must be tired after the long flight." Jennie said. "Actually, I'm fine. I took a nap on the whole plane ride." I told her. "That's nice. Want to go to a restaurant with me so we could get to know each other a bit better?" Jennie asked me. "I would love too. But I'm paying for your food, no questions asked." I told her as we got to the cash register and payed for our stuff.

We got out of the convenience store and followed her to a small restaurant and went inside it. I looked around the restaurant as it had a homey vibe to it when Jennie grabbed my hand and dragged me to a seat. We ordered our food and started talking to get to know each other. "So any siblings you have?" Jennie asked me. "I have one older brother, four older sisters and one younger sister. How about you?" I told her. "I'm an only child." Jennie told. "Really? Does it ever get lonely?" I asked her. "Sometimes. But what does your family do for a living?" She asked. Jennie seems trustworthy to me so I decided to tell her the truth of my family. "Have you ever seen keeping up with the kardashians?" I asked her. "I've heard of them but never watched the show since I'm busy with training at YG. Why'd you ask?" She asked me. "Well, they're my family. I told them I don't want to be in the spotlight because I wanted to make a name for myself." I explained to her.