11

"Then shall we play another hand?" Elijah inquired of the others as Minerva stood from the General's lap.

"Perhaps this is getting a bit out of control..." Benjamin said as he watched Minerva take her rightful seat.

"Would it make you feel better if Minerva kissed me as well?" Elijah smirked.

"No! Not at all!" But the words caught in the General's throat a little.

"I'm game for another hand," Minerva said, still high from the kiss.

"Ben?"

"I don't..."

"We could just see how well Miss Kendrick behaves. No wagers. Unless a friendly bet about that..."

"Eli, she is a lady..."

"Mmhm. Indeed she is. And I'm sure you aren't used to such ladies as her, being only a military man. Aren't you attracted to..."

"Of course I am!"

Minerva watched the men exchange words. Neither of them were considering her thoughts. "I should win something to be part of this," she said.

"Ah! What kind of prize would the lady like?" Elijah asked with a smirk.

"I, uh, I'm not sure..."

"Well, how about marriage?" Elijah suggested with the curve of one brow.

"M-marriage?" Minerva looked between the men. "But to...?"

"Me, of course," Elijah chuckled. "I rather doubt the General here would want to raise an Earl's bastard. Or have one fucking his wife regularly."

Minerva gasped as he revealed the nature of their relationship to Benjamin.

"Do you have any morals, Eli?" Benjamin said with a head shake. "Had I known... let's just say I'm not surprised. Minerva seems quite taken with you."

"Then we have a bet?" Elijah asked.

"I think the only one with something to win or lose is you and Minerva. But I'll play along."

"Minerva, love?"

"But you aren't serious, my lord..."

"My lord?" Benjamin scoffed. "A bit formal..."

"She has good manners at times. She listens and does what she is told. And if I tell her to get on her knees right now and suck your cock, she will do it. Right, love?"

Minerva's mouth hinged open. "I'm...yes, my lord."

Her eyes seemed to glass over as she watched Elijah give a cunning smile. "Then proceed."

Benjamin didn't protest. In fact, he smirked a bit himself and began to unfasten his breeches. Minerva stood and walked back to the General's chair. Only a moment ago, she had shared a kiss with him, and now she would do much more.

She looked back at Elijah, who nodded for her to proceed. Minerva sunk to her knees as Benjamin withdrew his cock.

Elijah stood and dragged his chair closer to get a better view. "Hm, not quite my nine..."

Benjamin bit his lip a little at the mention of Elijah's cock. He then fisted his own to make it harder. "Prove it, soldier," he said with a bit of strain to his voice.

Minerva took in a sharp breath as Elijah tapped his lip. "Hm," Elijah said. "You like men, too, huh? And that isn't how this is going to go, Ben. I mean, you will see my cock, no doubt. However, you do not get to touch it, nor shall you act like you are giving the orders here, General."

Benjamin just nodded as Elijah raised his brow for confirmation. Once their understanding was made, Elijah began to unfasten his pants.

Minerva licked her lips as she saw Elijah's stiff member. It was something she never tired of seeing. "You like?" he asked her, but as she nodded, Benjamin whispered a 'yes.' "I knew you would," he chuckled at Benjamin. "You are going to cum before Minerva can get it wet. Minerva, love, help the poor General out."

It was as though Elijah now used Benjamin's higher-ranking military title to humiliate him - to show that even though he ranks higher than him, the Earl still has the power. It aroused Minerva even more as she took over Benjamin's stranglehold.

When her hand touched him, he shuddered a bit, and his eyes met hers as she lowered her mouth to him. She knew Elijah enjoyed eye contact when she sucked him off. But Benjamin began to let his eyes close as his cock further became enclosed in her hot, wet mouth.

"You should watch her, General. She looks gorgeous with a cock in her perfect little mouth."

"Fuuuck," Benjamin ground out as he looked down the length of his torso to Minerva, who was now licking the underside of his cock head.

"She is exquisite when she is like this for me," Elijah leaned forward and smoothed an errant curl from her forehead. "Get on all fours and continue giving the General head, love." He kissed her temple as he rose from his chair.

Minerva did as asked, and Elijah stood behind her. She watched Benjamin as he observed Elijah lift her skirts and expose her bare bottom half.

"No underthings, love? Such a good little slut," Elijah said as he ran his finger along her slit. "And so ready for me. You love doing as you are told."

She hummed her agreement as the thrill of his touch wracked her body. When he replaced his fingers with his exposed cock, she attempted to push back on him and take his length. But he tutted and placed a firm hand on her bottom.

"I'm in charge, my love. I fuck this pussy..." he pushed in suddenly "...how..." he flexed his hips for another rough stroke "...and when..." and again he fucked hard into her "... I please."

Minerva gasped around the cock in her mouth as Elijah grabbed her hair and controlled all movements. Benjamin stood and began to fuck her face - this way, he could easily see Elijah's cock piston in and out.

"God, she loves this," Benjamin muttered.

"Mmhm, she is my perfect little whore. And it would seem as though she is winning our little wagger. Soon she will be my used-up whore wife," he fucked her harder as both men forced their cocks into her.

Benjamin finished first, and she struggled to swallow his large load as both of Elijah's hands seized her hips. Benjamin's flaccid cock slipped from her lips as she panted from the efforts.

And it didn't take too long before Elijah was growling out an orgasm, pressing his body into her so violently that she nearly fell to her chest. "Fuck!" He shouted as he stilled his movements, and his cock kept pulsing inside her. "Good girl," he whispered as he withdrew.

Benjamin was now dressed and sitting sprawled on the chair, watching his friend cum inside the woman he previously sought to court. He looked relaxed and perhaps slightly surprised by all that had just occurred.

"So, Ben, what do you think?" Elijah chuckled as he straightened himself and slicked back some stray hairs.

"I need a wife similar to your fiance here. And I really need a man with something like that," he said, gesturing to Elijah's crotch.

"Good luck finding that," he took a swig of brandy. "Now get out of here. We need to get some sleep. I have a feeling I need to get into my townhome sooner than later."

Benjamin chuckled. "Well, Michael won't find out about your engagement from me. Nevertheless, you are right. People will start to talk soon. It is pretty obvious that you love the girl, Eli."

Minerva scoffed as she pushed her hair from her face and flopped down on the nearby settee. "Love? Benjamin, you should know better..."

"Is it that obvious?" Elijah asked as Minerva's jaw fell to the floor.