Hiatus

Hello.... its been a while....

First things first i want to say i am not dead(tho almost was) and im really sorry for the non-existent updates. I myself had a rough past 6 months(I got accepted in the higschool profile that will allow me to become a teacher easier but like since august my stomach has been a mess and only now did i find meds that allow me to freely drink water without fealing like ill trow up and like on the 3rd week of highschool i had 3 near death expireces with alergies in less than a week, so i ended up in the hospital, found out im allergic to a fuck ton of shit worst being ambrosia and soy)

Second thig is that i kinda lost intrest in this fic and most anime as a whole. Ive been playing genhsin for 6 months and its been my most recent obsesion, that adn scara got all my big sis shit flaring up so i am writting a comfort fic for him. 

Last thing i want to mention is that even if i come back to this fic ill probably rewrite this(its too fast paced and wayyy to weirdly worded)

I dont know if ill ever work on this fic again but i want to thank you for reading this far. I honeslty wouldnt have gotten where i am in writting progress without this fic(started at the bottom now i can write way better). Not to mention the slight attention this fic has gotten has encorejed me to continue writting, even if not on this fic.

I hope well see eachother on this fic again my dear reader, for now though farewell.

-The author