He said something to his Fjerdan friend who licked his lip eyeing her up and down, "what did they just say?" She asked Nina who fought the urge to kill them, right here right now.

"He said that you're hot." With that all the Crows turned to glare at them, Kaz on the other hand planned his whole death in a blink of an eye.

'Go there, drag him to an alley, stab his eyes, and drag him down the-' Zaria suddenly spoke snapping him out of thoughts, "Tell them, they can suck it and that I am already taken." She said glaring the men with pure disgust.

"By who?" Asked Matthias and Nina in unison, "by me." Ordered Kaz his eyes never leaving the two men who shrunk under his gaze.

Dark brown eyes staring into their souls and cutting every single vein leading to their hearts, if eyes could kill, they would've been 3 feet under.

Matthias was the first to move, a scowl on his face, Nina was ready to jump on them and kill them, Jesper was ready to punch and shoot them, Inej ready to take her whatever's closez even a shard of glass and slice their necks open, even Wylan was on the verge of throwing one of his explosives.

"Taken by Dirtyhands." She replied with pride and crossed arms, deeo down the teenager was squealing and going off like a firecracker.

With just a few words leaving Matthias Helvar's lips and their grin vanished, placed by a horrified look once noticing ths group of 7 teenagers shooting them their coldest and deadly looks.

With that they started moving down the streets, not after Zaria showed them her ringed middle finger with a sardonic grin.

Zaria's eyes suddenly turned into a worried one, she'd worried that she, Inej and Jes might be conspicuous in the Fjerdan capital's sea of blonds.

But thanks saints they managed to easily slip into the traffic of travellers and traders where the cliff road met the northern one that led to Upper Djerholm.

The crowds were heavy and motley enough that one more group of foreigners could go unnoticed but Zaria made sure to keep an eye on Kaz just in case someone might touch him.

She noticed his hatred of touch.

The way his muscles tensed, hair on his arms went up and the way sweat rushed down his pale skin just at the smallest skin to skin contact.

And she also noticed that not once did she see his hands without their barrier, the leather gloves protected him from everything, even her eyes.

So, that was why she kept her eyes on him just in case, even if there wasn't much to do, she wasn't going to kill anyone who tried to touch him.

Well, she will, but! If someone tried to place their hands on him by force, then she will bury that person alive, drown them, or kill them straight away.

Taken by Dirtyhands? What would that feel like?

Is he the type to buy flowers, clothes, steal jewellery from a wealthy merchant? Back hug you when cooking or washing the dishes (100% no) but Zaria was still a teenager, a girl, let her dream.

"What are they?" Wylan asked, pausing in front of a peddler's cart loaded with wreaths made of the same twisting branches and silver ribbons, "Ash trees," replied Matthias, "sacred to Djel." he resumed his words.

"Djel? one of your gods?" asked Zaria still slightly annoyed by Matthias, but not to the point where she wants to murder him, "There's supposed to be one in the middle of the White Island," said Nina, ignoring the warning look the Fjerdan cast her.

"It's where the drüskelle gather for the listening ceremony." Kaz tapped his walking stick on the ground, "Why is this the first I'm hearing of it?" he asked colly.