iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)

Start from the beginning

"I hope this is not a mistake." He said again.

"A mistake?"

He nodded waiting for her answer, "No, no. This is not a mistake, I hope. We have to—uh," Before she can finish her sentence Pedro cut her off.

"But, we have to keep this between us," He suddenly said.

What?

"You don't mind would you? I mean, You have Gael, I have Lena. It's—uh—not—"

Oh, yes. He has a girlfriend, who is a very dear to him. He doesn't want anyone or even the public finds out he's making out with a 20 years old.

His reputation will become Leonardo DiCaprio.

Silly me.

"Oh. Yes, yes, totally understand. Sorry, though. I better take a shower." Julia said with a sad and embarresed tone in her voice then go to the bathroom.

Is she okay? Pedro thought. He thought that this is what she wants. She loves Gael, she will probably think this is a bad idea, and have to keep it between them. Instead of waiting her to say that, he said it first just not to make his feelings hurt.

You're nothing, Jules. Who the fuck are you thinking you can compete with Lena fucking Headey. Stupid. Stupid.

Julia thought to herself, Water running through her body, her hair and her eyes. She didn't mean to cry, but it hurts? She doesn't know why but hearing those words came out from his mouth is hurt. The idea of her can't have him is also hurting her.

But, if she keeps doing this, she keeps her feeling for Pedro. It will break Gael's heart.

Goddamn it, Jules! IT'LL PASS!! YOUR LOVE FOR PEDRO WILL PASS.

Oh god, Gael.

What did she do?

She cheated on him.

No. no.

Fuck, fucking stupid.

She hasn't check her phone yet. Gael must be calling her. She was supposed to enjoy the party with friends. FRIENDS! Not making out with someone who is not your fucking boyfriend.

Oh, God. She wants to throw up. She's disgusting. Gael is in Mexico being a good father to his children, who are just met her, and then now She cheated on his father with someone who is literally just decline her feelings.

Her head feel dizzy.

Julia turning off the shower and wrap her body with one of Sarah's robe.

Pusing banget, what the fuck. She thought with Indonesian and English.

Shit shit shit

Julia rushing to the toilet then vomited, throwing all of her foods in her stomach. Oh god, She thinks she's going to be sick.

She's doing it again and again, while outside Pedro listened to Julia's groaning, "Jules? Are you okay?" He knock the door.

He still heard her groaning like she's throwing up.

"Julia? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Pedge!" She threw up again.

"You don't sounds like you're fine!" Pedro said from outside, still knocking on the door.

"I said I'm fine!" Julia said from inside not long after that she's coming out from the bathroom. Her eyes are red, her nose too.

"Are you sick?" Pedro said looking at her. She's shaking her head but not bother to anwer him. Then, she stopped, holding her robe.