Chapter 21. Invaded.

Start from the beginning

"I- can we maybe- Ehm.." I waited for him to finish. He cleared his throat, and took a deep breath. "Could we maybe sleep together?"

I looked at him, he was looking away, embarrassed. His cheeks were red and he was stuttering.

"Ofcourse, master Iruma."

I then walked over to the light, flicking the switch off.

I walked back, slowly getting into the bed next to him, making sure I didn't accidentally lay on top of him. I could still see parts of his face, even though it was dark. I knew he was staring at me.

I hurdled closer to him, seeking his warmth in the bed, he did the same. He then slowly put his arm around my hip, as if he were asking for permission. I let him. He then got closer to me, putting his head against my chest.

My heart was beating fast, loudly thumping against my chest. It felt like it could jump out any second. I just hoped Iruma wouldn't notice. I swallowed. My head felt foggy. I was so nervous.

If he were to see me right now, I would be as red as hellfire.

His embrace felt warm and comfortable. Yet it felt fragile at the same time.

"Iruma?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I put my hands around your back?"

I didn't hear a reply for a while. After a minute or so, he nodded.

I slowly put my arms around his back, careful not to feel around his wings too much.

I didn't feel any wings at all actually.

He must have tucked them further down. Hes so timid and shy, its adorable.

He was moving his legs, a lot. Did he feel uncomfortable?

I moved my legs too, trying to give him some space. I slightly felt his leg brush against mine. It felt nice.

After a bit more moving, his legs stopped.

I closed my eyes. I think he already had his closed.

I let myself drift off. His warmth on my skin, hearing his soft breathing.

It felt endless. It felt great, but after a while, I still wasn't asleep. I slowly moved my arms and legs. I didn't feel uncomfortable, so why couldn't I sleep?

I closed my eyes again, and laid there, in silence. Iruma wasn't moving anymore, and his breathing had become rhythmic. Did he fall asleep?

I suddenly heard a loud sound, it was coming from the windows. I shot up, looking at the windows and I shut my eyes again, pretending to be asleep, yet I was more vigilante than ever.

Who was this, and what businesses do they have here?

They walked up to us. I could hear them breathe from above me.

Was this some sort of assassin?

They then began talking.

"I put a few traps out to make sure that there was no security to stop me from tasting you, my sweet, sweet Iruma~ but it seems that your butler isn't the only problem. Ahh~ and it was my only day off too!"

He sounded strangely happy, it was making me nauseous. What the hell was he trying to do to my master?

He continued. "My brother won't ever let me come here..

I just want to take a bite out of you.. 

I can already imagine you squirm underneath me, begging me to stop. I can already see the desperate expression on your face, filled with pain and despair.~