Chapter 21. Invaded.

Start from the beginning

I wasn't able to make out what he said, so I asked him to repeat what he told me, but when I did he told me that it was nothing.

It isn't just nothing, is it?

All I know is that it had something to do with his parents.

I've never heard him talk about them.

"Don't worry about it. No one will judge you for liking guys, and if they do, I'll roast them untill they turn to ashes." I then jokingly said, poking him.

He laughed, and I couldn't help but smile.

After a while of laying down next to each other, Iruma seemed to be much more comfortable.

"Asmodeus?" He then asked out of thin air.

"Mhm?"

"Do you wanna go to sleep, or do you want to play games? I'm getting tired." He yawned, stretching out his arms and sitting up.

"I think its best we sleep for today, master Iruma." I replied.

"Alright!" He said, standing up from the bed. He still had red circles around his eyes, proof that I made him cry.

I was now standing aswell. We went to the bathroom, where there were two bags with clothing and other supplements. One was labeled "Asmodeus" and one was labeled "Valac."

Did David fetch me my clothes?

I then picked up my bag. Me and Iruma promised each other to change in separate rooms, me in the bedroom and him in the bathroom.

He had always changed somewhere else. No matter if it was gym class or when we would go to the beach. I think it has something to do with his wings. He has always kept them hidden, even during battle. I have never seen them before either. He is probably wing shy, however, lets not jump to conclusions either way.

After I had changed clothes, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in!" Shouted a muffled voice from the other side.

I opened the door, taking a look inside. Iruma was standing in front of the mirror, brushing his teeth. He looked at me, a sweet smile planted on his face. He then concentrated back on his job, brushing his teeth.

I went back to the bedroom, looking trough my bag.

"Ah, there it is."

I then took my toothbrush back to the bathroom, brushing them aswell. Once master Iruma was done, he waited for me to finish aswell.

Even though Iruma doesn't have fangs, he still has to take care of the rest of his teeth.

I wonder why Iruma doesn't have any. Its quite rare not to have fangs.

Maybe he just had to grind them down. Its not uncommon for demons to have large fangs. Its possible that his fangs hurt him while eating, or talking.

I shook my head, and spit out my toothpaste. I held my brush under the water, cleaning it off. I then sat it on the side of the sink.

Iruma was still looking at me, smiling. I smiled back.

You are so adorable, I love you so much.

We went back into the bedroom, Iruma took my hand, dragging me there. He was giggling.

"Whats so funny, master Iruma?" I asked, curious to what would have made him so happy.

"For the hundredth time, just call me Iruma. And its nothing really, I'm just so happy when I'm with you."

He then led me to the beds, jumping into his own. However, when I went to mine, I got stopped by somebody grabbing my arm.

"Iruma?"