20

༺☆༻

It had now been six days since the warrior party had left, the people were growing more and more anxious so the tsahìk decided to throw a slight party in home tree so that everyone could come together.

Late into the night, way after eclipse, noises of ikran could be heard from outside hometree, people began following their tsahìk outside.

As lo'ak walked with tuk in his arms his head immediately lifted and saw thousands of ikran it was such an unbelievable sight. His eyes pretty much instantly met with reynas. The people of the kakunan clan cheered and celebrated happily.

"come my people, welcome those who come from other clans!" she soon turned to the thousands of warriors around her, " we hope you will all enjoy the food provided."

People began going back into home tree, the people of the kakunan clan intertwined with the warriors to offer them food and things such as alcohol.

Lo'ak placed tuk down and walked straight to reyna, who was fixing the saddle on her ikran.

He hurriedly hugged the girl from behind, she turned to retaliate the hug and then pulled away smiling at the boy.

"i was so worried" he spoke bringing a hand to cup her face

"oh my eywa you with your worrying " the girl rolled her eyes chuckling

The pair walked into home tree hand in hand.
Once they had arrived they split apart from eachother, reyna had gone to say hello to her mother as she had missed her whilst she was gone. And lo'ak had gone to sit with his family. However the girl soon came up hugging him from behind.

"god you two make me sick" kiri spoke sarcastically rolling her eyes

"i could say the same about you and ateyo" reyna spoke now moving to lo'aks side

"w-what?? that's ridiculous!" kiri spoke becoming embarrassed immediately

"he wore the head peice you made him the entire time" reyna teased even more, kiri looked at the floor a smile spreading on her face.

"hey" lo'ak whispered in reynas ear, "come on lets go for a walk"

"okay" she smiled following the boy as he stood up and walked toward the exit of home tree

The two made their way towards the forest for another one of their eclipse walks, reyna walked infront touching leaf edges as she walked. Lo'ak couldnt help but stare at her, he was so obsessed.

He quickly sped up placing a hand on her waist, causing the girl to turn smiling.

"i wish we could stay like this" he smiled down looking into her eyes

"me too" she said sadly, "i dont know whats going to happen in the future."

"its going to be fine" he said his other hand reaching her face, "mä'reyna i know you are so capable of leading these warriors, you dont give yourself enough credit"

"i see you" she spoke in a whisper

"i see you" he responded.

WRITERS NOTESokay i think im gona leave it here guys :(i really dont know how to write war scenes and i would prefer to end it on a nice lovely note instead of a fighting note!!

WRITERS NOTES
okay i think im gona leave it here guys :(
i really dont know how to write war scenes and i would prefer to end it on a nice lovely note instead of a fighting note!!

if you guys are interested im planning on writing a jake sully fanfic, based on the first film, i already have four chapters written but im gona try write one more before i publish them so keep a look out!!!

love you all thank you for reading💗