𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬

"So how the fuck did you get the job?" Eggsy points to his friend, pissed off that she was keeping secrets.

She puts down her pint, clearing her throat.
"About ten years ago, this jack-ass saved my life, I repayed him by training as hard as I could, getting into the Kingsman's buisness."

"What so you were still a teenager? You were tiny! How the hell did you pass the training if it's so hard?" she furrows her eyesbrows, Harry shaking his head.

"You needn't underestimate this one, Eggsy. She's better than I was at her age." he pats Alice's shoulder, giving her some respect and recognition.

"I already had some experience, fighting with Dean and his goons or running from the feds. That's why I think you'd be a good fit, mate." she smiles, downing the rest of her drink.

The pub door swings open,
"What the fuck are you doing here?" the infamous group of Deans men walk in, pissed off already.

"Eggsy what the fuck did you do?" Alice asks him in a hushed voice.
"I stole his car." he answers, looking up with an apologetic expression.
"Oh you're in for it, bruv." she widens her eyes, the trio now turning their attention to the group.

"Examples of some men who simply need a silver suppository?" Harry asks, mentioning a conversation they had a few minutes ago.
"Nah, they're exceptions, C'mon." he tilts his head, motioning for the two to leave with him.

"Nonsense, you two havent finished your drinks." Alice smiles, wanting to see how the situation would go.

"After you nicked his car, Dean says you're fair guy. And I don't give a shit what your mum says." a smaller man in line with the others goes closer to Eggsy, pointing in his face. Alice sighs, looking at Harry, the two knowing exactly what to do.

"Um, listen, boys. I've had a rather emotional day. So whatever your 'beef' with Eggsy is, and I'm sure it's well-founded. I'd appreciate it, enormously, if you could leave us three in peace, until we finish these lovely pints of Guinness." the older man smiles at the group, holding up his glass and politely speaking.

"You should get out of way, grandaddy. You'll get hurt and all. You too, princess." the taller boy in the middle winks at Alice, earning a disgusted groan from both the girl and Eggsy.

"He aint joking, you should both go." he tried to apologise to the pair, leaning forward and urging them to leave, still underestimating his friend.

"C'mon, let's leave these lot alone and go home." Alice grabs her umbrella from the side of the chair, Harry doing the same and slowly making their way past the group to the door. Alice stands next to him, waiting for him to say his iconic line.

"If you're looking for another rentboy, there are on the corner of Smith street." the group turns around, ready to fight Eggsy, until Harry began locking the door.

"Manners. Maketh. Man." they all start walking towards the pair, Alice turns around, pointing her umbrella to the boy in the middle.
"Do you know what that means? Let us teach you a lesson." and on command, Harry used the hook of his umbrella, connecting it with a pint glass and smashing it on the boys head, knocking him to the floor.

"Are we going to stand around here all day?"
"Or are we going to fight." the younger girl finishes his sentence, the pair walking towards the other men, Alice looks at her watch, tutting.

A man in red pushes his friend, about to punch the agent, Alice uses her umbrella, jabbing him in the side so he turned and punched his smaller friend instead. Hell broke loose, the two easily winning against the gang, punching and dodging their every hit.