17. Beauxbatons

5th year

Y/n:

My heart started to pound faster than it ever has before . I anxiously waited for Dumbledore to call me up in front of all the Hogwarts students. Today's was my first night at Hogwarts. Since 1st year I've been attending Beauxbatons, the Witches school. Since 1st year the only boys I've spoken to was my teacher, Family members and Supermarket employess. I was terribly scared to be in this new school . 

While I was trapped inside my thoughts I heard my name being called. "We are very pleased to introduce Y/n Y/l/n from Beauxbatons , I trust you'll all be very kind to her" he held out his hand gestured for me to walk over. Hagrid pushed me gently forward. After some deep breaths I managed to move one foot in front of each other repeatedly . 

Everyone turned their head and faced me. My face started to feel warmer and warmer.  As I walked I heard some Whistles from all of the tables. At one point I even Stumbled . Some girls gave me some judgmental looks. By the time I reached the front , Dumbledore had already instructed me to sit on some wooden stool. One of the teachers put a old , talking hat on my head. "Hmmm, Brave, An urge to prover herself ... caring, Understanding , Intelligent and most of all ...Creativity. A hard choice but I've got to go with .... RAVENCLAW". I squinted my eyes in pain as The Ravenclaw table Roared. 

I looked over to Dumbledore to figure out what to do now. A girl from the Ravenclaw table stood up and started to Yell. "C'mon!" . I looked over to Dumbledoree again for a look of confirmation. As I walked over to the Ravenclaw  table I felt everyone staring. A sigh escaped my mouth as I sat in the middle of two people. I stuck out my hand to introduce myself to the 4th years next to me. "Hi I'm y-" . My eyes widened as I stared at beautiful girls.

"We know, I'm Cho " the girl on my left smiled. I could  tell that she's a nice girl. "I'm Luna Lovegood, Did you have Nargles in Beauxbatons?" The girl on my other side asked. She had pretty blonde hair and Doe eyes. "Can't say there was any Nargles" was All I could come up with. I felt a tap on my shoulder. Soon enough I turned around And saw a tall boy with Hufflepuff robes on. "Hello, I'm Cedric Diggory" he smiled sheepishly. "h-Hi, you already know My name" I awkwardly replied. 

"If you have any trouble at all then feel free to come to me" Cedric stared into my eyes. His kind words made me Blush a bit. A second letter and he was back on the Hufflepuff table. When I looked back at Cho I could tell she was feeling a bit jealous but tried her best to hide it. It's probably best if I stayed away from that guy. 

The food popped up suddenly and everyone started to dig in. There was much more food then there was in Beauxbatons. I copied what everyone else was doing and started putting some broccoli and chicken on my plate. It was my usual amount. "Would you like some Roasted Tomato? They're quite delicious" Luna spoke as she  put some on her own plate. "Umm, I'm alright" .

---------------

Dinner ended and I made my way to my Dorm all by myself Since My friends went to the bathroom together. The hallways were loud since everyone was making their way to their own dorms. Three people Started to walk with me. "Hello, I'm Harry, Harry Potter" he stumbled as he walked. I knew his name, He was quite popular with most wizard and witches. "I'm Ronald Weasley" just before I was going to introduce myself the ginger cut in. The third one finally started to speak. "And I am Hermione Granger" she smiled proudly . 

Hermione had curly hair and a book in her arm. Meanwhile Ronald was too busy staring at me. "It's very nice to meet you , I'll see you around" . Once they got out of my way I started to walk again until I was yet again interrupted. "The names Cormac" a tall brunet said to me. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "Pleased to me-" he cut me off by talking proudly of himself. "You are quite the looker you know" he traced the inside of his cheek with his tongue.