(5)

As morning approaches, it seems that they had fallen asleep doing their project.

Scarlett wakes up to the view of Zero sleeping, his head lying on the desk.

*shoot! Did we work till midnight?! Shit, I have a morning class!*
Scarlett

Scarlett quietly gets up, grabbing a pillow to put under Zero's head. She then goes to get ready and heads out the door.

..

Isla:
Bestie! Why did you put me on speaker! You embarrassed me on purpose didnt you!

Scarlett:
Girl! It's 100% your fault you got embarrassed, you interrupted me and kept talking about him like you're his little girlfriend!

Isla:
Okay well, you never know. Maybe I have a chance if you don't steal him from me.

Scarlett:
Bestie, you can't claim someone that isn't even your friend yet. Also, just because we both drool over him doesn't mean I actually want to have something with him!

Isla:
That's understandable, I mean honestly I don't know why I'm worrying about you taking him, I've gotten close with every transfer.

*If only I had that confidence* - Scarlett

Scarlett:
Exactly, I'm leaving now.

Isla: Wait, have you found his Instagram?!

Scarlett:
Find it yourself!

Scarlett heads to her class.

*Shes so lucky she has him as a partner!*
Isla

..

Zero wakes up to see a sticky note on the desk with a plate of hot breakfast.

-Sorry for keeping you up all night for the project! I had a morning class so I had to leave. I made you some breakfast, sorry if it doesn't taste the best, I was in a rush!-

Zero smiles as he grabs the chopsticks and gets ready to eat.